What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I've been cleaning and cleaning, and I've finally gotten my apt to a respectable level of cleanliness. That has what has made me happy. Now, I sincerely hope I don't have any visitors for a while, clomping across my nice clean floor with dirty shoes, or leaving newspapers and dirty dishes laying about all over the place, or leaving all seven of the bath towels they used to take a single bath lying all over the bathroom floor, moldering.

Edited by ~Bonnie~

or leaving all seven of the bath towels they used to take a single bath lying all over the bathroom floor, moldering.

My sister will do this. She'll put one on the floor to stand on, one to wrap around herself and then one for her hair. Then she'll leave all 3 on the floor for me to find, next time I go wandering into the bathroom. I hate that.

On to what made me happy today - I am in line to get some new Pink Floyd vinyl within the next few days. WOO!

Woo! I'm going to the NASCAR race at Fontana this weekend! Didn't think I was going to make it to this one since we're trying to save up for the Las Vegas race in February (smaller track, easier to see at), but I just couldn't stay away from my boys. So excited!! :banana:

And it's just plain been a good week so far. I dig it! ;)

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

I was informed by my doctor that my CT scan on Monday came back clear and the cancer is gone and I have 1 more treatment left smile.gifcheer.gif

How's it going Charles? I am so proud of you my friend! Fight the good fight and keep it up! We're all behind you so much Charles, that there's no way that you can lose. ONE MORE TO GO! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

What made me happy today? My boss called in sick again today and will be gone for the rest of the week meaning that I am still in charge! You should have seen my co-workers, you figured that they would be concerned or upset that our boss will be gone for the rest of the week. Its amazing what you see and hear from your co-workers once the truth comes out, my co-workers were actually happy and were clapping and cheering for me from all of the excitement. Ha Ha! I was totally moved! A new potluck has been going since early this morning and I get the feeling that it will be going on all day. My co-workers are also going across the street during breaks and having a few drinks before coming back to work. I swear, I spoil my co-workers rotten! Do you know what? HAPPY WORKERS PRODUCE HAPPY RESULTS! My co-workers, despite being the only unit in having potlucks everyday this week, has the highest overall production rate over 39 other units in my section. Isn't that something? I am so proud of my co-workers! I think that management is now considering making me a permanent supervisor which is a very big responsibility for me. Have a great day today and ROCK ON FOREVER hard core ZEPPELIN fans!

I was informed by my doctor that my CT scan on Monday came back clear and the cancer is gone and I have 1 more treatment left smile.gifcheer.gif

Hi 'Dzldoc'

The BigMan is sure looking down "Good" on you today, good luck and congratulations.

Whatmade me happy today? My boss called in sick again today and will begone for the rest of the week meaning that I am still in charge! You should have seen my co-workers, you figured that they would be concerned or upset that our boss will be gone for the rest of the week.Its amazing what you see and hear from your co-workers once the truth comes out, my co-workers were actually happy and were clapping and cheering for me from all of the excitement. Ha Ha! I was totally moved! A new potluck has been going since early this morning and I get the feeling that it will be going on all day. My co-workers are also going across the street during breaks and having a few drinks before coming back to work. I swear, I spoil my co-workers rotten! Do you know what? HAPPY WORKERS PRODUCE HAPPY RESULTS! My co-workers, despite being theonly unit in having pot lucks everyday this week, has the highest overall production rate over 39 other units in my section. Isn't that something? I am so proud of my co-workers! I think that management is now considering making me a permanent supervisor which is a very big responsibility for me. Have a great day today and ROCK ON FOREVER hardcore ZEPPELIN fans!

I remember, many years ago, my co-workers heard that one of our supervisors had "Sickle Cell Disease" our Supervisors only complaint was that my co-workers were "Jumping For Joy" when they heard it, it takes all sorts i suppose.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, When Your Management makes you a Supervisor, dont forget to Open a Bar, then you can get all the Profits from you Drunken Co-Workers, you know it makes sense dont ya? ;)

Hi 'Dzldoc'

The BigMan is sure looking down "Good" on you today, good luck and congratulations.

I remember, many years ago, my co-workers heard that one of our supervisors had "Sickle Cell Disease" our Supervisors only complaint was that my co-workers were "Jumping For Joy" when they heard it, it takes all sorts i suppose.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, When Your Management makes you a Supervisor, dont forget to Open a Bar, then you can get all the Profits from you Drunken Co-Workers, you know it makes sense dont ya? ;)

Hey mate! Not only will I open a bar, it will also be across the street from where I work. I will also make you my partner that will run the bar while I am at work across the street. Then we can both share all of the profits and its glory from all of the outrageous spending that all of my fellow employees will be spending at our bar. We will be rich my friend. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hey mate! Not only will I open a bar, it will also be across the street from where I work. I will also make you my partner that will run the bar while I am at work across the street. Then we can both share all of the profits and its glory from all of the outrageous spending that all of my fellow employees will be spending at our bar. We will be rich my friend. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Sounds Good to Me, we can split the profits right down the middle, 70-30 in my favour, OK you win 75-25, only because i kinda like you kid.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I'm already Rich, i'm just Broke at the Moment. :(

Sounds Good to Me, we can split the profits right down the middle, 70-30 in my favour, OK you win 75-25, only because i kinda like you kid.

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I'm already Rich, i'm just Broke at the Moment. :(

Hey mate! In all fairness, I believe in 50-50 my friend. We will split it right down the middle. You make me feel like a kid sometimes mate, maybe we should go to the midnight movies in California and light bricks of fire crackers, smoke bombs along with some bottle rockets in order to start the night off with a bang. Ha Ha! We would have a blast! Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

P.S. It is time for me to get back to work or should I say, the section potluck for everybody. Everyone from different sections are coming to our unit and raiding our food. Even the big bosses are enjoying the potluck. It definitely looks like a promotion for me. And just think, all of this happened just because my boss called in sick!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

What made me happy today? Guess what ZEPPELIN fans, at this very moment, I am conversing with my good mate BIGDAN on the telephone! I am talking to him from the U.S. all the way to England. I AM LOVIN' IT! Great day indeed! Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER ZEPPELIN fans!

What made me happy today? Guess what ZEPPELIN fans, at this very moment, I am conversing with my good mate BIGDAN on the telephone! I am talking to him from the U.S. all the way to England. I AM LOVIN' IT! Great day indeed! Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER ZEPPELIN fans!

Hi All,

He's not fucking joking either, still he's paying the phone bill, nice one ZFF.

Very Kind Regards and ROCK ON FOREVER, Danny