What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Awww. What kind of cake did you make?

Triple-layer, triple chocolate fudge. Three layers of chocolate cake with chocolate chips baked inside, with a chocolate fudge icing. And chocolate chips along the outside and top of the cake. You have to cut thin slices because it's a lot of cake and VERY sweet.

Triple-layer, triple chocolate fudge. Three layers of chocolate cake with chocolate chips baked inside, with a chocolate fudge icing. And chocolate chips along the outside and top of the cake. You have to cut thin slices because it's a lot of cake and VERY sweet.

:drool::drool:

My kind of cake!!!

Fantastic News Charles! cheer.gif

How are you going to celebrate?

Might be a little while before I celebrate, the chemo still has me messed up a bitsad.gif but it is great newssmile.gif

If I feel up to it I might go see the premier of "It might get Loud" opens here on the 16th.

Thanks to everyone for the well wisheswave.gif

Might be a little while before I celebrate, the chemo still has me messed up a bitsad.gif but it is great newssmile.gif

If I feel up to it I might go see the premier of "It might get Loud" opens here on the 16th.

I hope that you are able to do something special. You deserve to have a bit of a treat.

I think that you will like IMGL movie.

Seeing Jimmy so happy will definitely cheer you up! smile.gif

And hearing him play LOUD and seeing Headley Grange will make you happy.

I hope that you will be able to go see it.

I'm really happy for you Charlie. Just wonderful news.

I was informed by my doctor that my CT scan on Monday came back clear and the cancer is gone and I have 1 more treatment left smile.gifcheer.gif

:thumbsup:

Brilliant news Charles ! I couldn't be happier for ya :) . Time for you to move to pastures green my friend

That's fantastic news! I hope you will be feeling better real soon! :)

What made me happy today? Just looking at all of the delicious food that is just dying to be eaten. You can smell the food from all over the building. I feel just like a kid in a candy store today, this is going to be another great day to remember. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER hard core ZEPPELIN fans!

What made me happy today? We had a great potluck today at work, I didn't want it to end. Unfortunately, upper management sent us all home a little after 9 A.M. this morning since we were having too much of a good time. Since I was the supervisor in charge, I told everyone to turn in their pink slips and take Friday (Tomorrow) and Monday (Columbus Day) off. I swear, I've never seen so many pink slips thrown on my desk in my life! Everyone just threw them on my desk and they were gone! There was no food to clean up since there was no food left. There was not even any leftover's to take home. Even the cooks from the cafeteria came to our unit and participated in all of the festivities. Even the security guards came to our unit and ate our food. No wonder there was no food left. One thing that I can truly say is that the food was f*c*ing DELICIOUS! I loved those tamales, god damn they were good! We all pigged out but none of us regretted it for a minute. ROCK ON FOREVER ZEPPELIN fans!

I just bought not one but TWO Pink Floyd vinyl albums - Delicate Sound of Thunder [live album] and The Division Bell. The latter, being released in 1994, is quite rare since CDs were the dominant medium by that point. Cost me $96 dollars for both including shipping, but it's money well spent, I feel.

So glad to hear your CT scan results show NOOOOO cancer, that's great news dzldoc. :thumbsup: Yay you!!! :cheer:

What does your vanity plate read? I've had "BOCELLI" for many years but since I never listen to his CDs anymore I'm ready for a change. Something to do with Rush as I can NOT stop playing them -- no matter how hard I try. :D

Stay healthy!