What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

What made me happy today? In case some of you are wondering why I'm up so late, its because I have been preparing all of my production and attendance reports for all of my subordinants that way I don't have to do this when I go back to work on Tuesday. I will be taking over my supervisor's position beginning on Tuesday. I think that everyone is very happy with management's decision. However, I don't think that my ex-supervisor is going to be happy when he finds out that I am going to be his supervisor and he is going to be my subordinate. I can tell that this is going to be major drama on Tuesday morning. On a good note, my subordinates are planning another potluck on Tuesday so hopefully, my ex-supervisor won't feel too bad. We'll just have to wait and see. I promise to keep you all posted. In the mean time, ROCK ON FOREVER!

Dzldoc, as many have already said, i share in the joy of your treatments almost ending, and your fantastic Ct scan results! You are an inspiration to many of us who would not have dealt with such a difficult experience as brave and mighty as you have! Purely sincere in my sentiments! Wishing you good health from now on!

I was happy to find a recent pic of one of my few "soulmates" on twitter. Haven't seen him in about 15 years and was a nice surprise. Now just hoping he will add me as the second follower to his list. :)

Happy my daughter feels better after having a cold and earache the past few days. Enjoyed a nice time at her ballet tap class today. Planning a nice birthday dinner for my dad with the family later today. Going to enjoy a nap in a few minutes since i didn't get much sleep last night.

It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away :)

Bought myself a pair of Baffin boots - rated to -4o C/F!!!!

Fuck Ya! Canadian Girls are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this one has warm feet anyway!!!B)

Hi "erings!" How are you doing? I love those Canadian women, they're great lovers! Then again, all women are great lovers! Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

What made me happy today? In case some of you are wondering why I'm up so late, its because I have been preparing all of my production and attendance reports for all of my subordinants that way I don't have to do this when I go back to work on Tuesday. I will be taking over my supervisor's position beginning on Tuesday. I think that everyone is very happy with management's decision. However, I don't think that my ex-supervisor is going to be happy when he finds out that I am going to be his supervisor and he is going to be my subordinate. I can tell that this is going to be major drama on Tuesday morning. On a good note, my subordinates are planning another potluck on Tuesday so hopefully, my ex-supervisor won't feel too bad. We'll just have to wait and see. I promise to keep you all posted. In the mean time, ROCK ON FOREVER!

ZFF, much congrats on your promotion! If your energy at the workplace is anything like the energy you exude on this forum, I'd say this promototion is long overdue. I have a tenspot that says you'll be climbing the ladder till no more rungs exist... you'll be running the whole show!

ROCK ON!

ZFF, much congrats on your promotion! If your energy at the workplace is anything like the energy you exude on this forum, I'd say this promototion is long overdue. I have a tenspot that says you'll be climbing the ladder till no more rungs exist... you'll be running the whole show!

ROCK ON!

How's it going "jabe?" Thank you very much for your kind words, my subordinates feel the same way that you do. I love seeing the looks on my subordinate's faces, their happiness for working under me says it all. I can't wait for the potluck on Tuesday morning, and neither can my subordinates. I'll do my best in climbing up the ladder, and I'll do it with no ass kissing too. I have always been true to myself, its no use for me to stop now at this stage in my life. You take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hey ZFF! I am fantastic, warm feet will do that for you!

congrats on the promotion!

cheer!

e

Hi "erings!" How are you doing? I love those Canadian women, they're great lovers! Then again, all women are great lovers! Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

How's it going all? Tonight, I am going out dancing! I'm supposed to be getting together with some of my co-workers tonight and we're going to tear the town up. The only question that I have is which town, San Antonio or Austin? I'm not planning on doing too much drinking, I'm planning on being out on the dance floor for most of the night. All of you have a great night and ROCK ON FOREVER!

Hey ZFF! I am fantastic, warm feet will do that for you!

congrats on the promotion!

cheer!

e

Hi "e!" Thank you for the congrats, I am going to do my very best in living up to what's expected of me. I tell my co-workers "you haven't seen nothing yet!" We'll just have to wait and see but I feel really good about the coming changes on Tuesday. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Purchasing 4 little crystal ball beeds, a liitle metalic ball beed and a magnetic little cylindrical beed for 9 dollars and some cents at Pierre De Lune on Emery in Montreal which I am now making pendulums out of by using white sewing thread.

Edited by roblindblad

Hi "e!" Thank you for the congrats, I am going to do my very best in living up to what's expected of me. I tell my co-workers "you haven't seen nothing yet!" We'll just have to wait and see but I feel really good about the coming changes on Tuesday. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Congrats on the promo. :toast: Sounds like you need to be playing a litte B.T.O. (You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet) at Tuesdays potluck. Could be your theme song. Have a good time tonight.

First, to ~tangerine~... thanks! For those who don't know, last weekend was the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanna) and this weekend was the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur). Now I'm not a particularly religious Jew myself (ask me sometime how I feel about religion... and I hope you feel the same way or we'll fight for hours), but I find the traditions quite beautiful. So... thanks!

(And boy did I have a lot to atone for this year! :o:slapface:;):D)

Second... ZFF's posts actually make me happy. He's a very positive person. Yes, that can be annoying sometimes, but with so much darkness in the world, occasional light is a good thing, and ZFF definitely shines light. So I say thank you to ZFF for his posts.

Finally... I have something to post in here for once...

My Statistics teacher. My financial aid has yet to come thru, so I have no money to pay for my semester, yet. My Statistics teacher has gone the extra mile to make sure I can still take my tests and do well despite not being able to afford my books or materials needed for the class. If I fail tomorrow's (today's) test (at 10:00 AM), I am only failing myself and her. Wish me luck, everyone!

Good luck Nathan! Just remember your formulas and you will do well. B)

I'm not usually a fan of weddings, but my best friend's niece was married today and it was a lovely event. Best of all was being with such a wonderful family. A great day!!

And congrats on your promotion ZFF!!

And Charlie, if I didn't say it before, that's fantastic news!! So glad you're better!!! :)

Edited by ebk

Congrats on the promo. :toast: Sounds like you need to be playing a litte B.T.O. (You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet) at Tuesdays potluck. Could be your theme song. Have a good time tonight.

Hi "ledzepfvr!" How are you? Thank you "ledzepfvr!" I will play the B.T.O. song at the potluck on Tuesday since you mentioned it to me.

As for tonight, I had a blast dancing the whole night. I was out on the dance floor for practically every song. I haven't danced this much in years! I know that I lost 6 pounds on that dance floor. I had a great time despite not drinking hardly anything. Then again, I didn't need to drink at all. I can still have a great time and not drink at all. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.