What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I'm not usually a fan of weddings, but my best friend's niece was married today and it was a lovely event. Best of all was being with such a wonderful family. A great day!!

And congrats on your promotion ZFF!!

And Charlie, if I didn't say it before, that's fantastic news!! So glad you're better!!! :)

Hi "ebk!" How's it going? Thank you for the congrats, it means so much to me. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

BROWNS WIN!!! BROWNS WIN!!! BROWNS WIN!!! BROWNS WIN!!! B)B)

Oh man I am so happy right now! :P:P

It's a shame that the Bengals won however. My Dad thinks he's hot shit because his team's 4 and 1. Screw the Bengals. GO BROWNS!!! I'm just glad we finally won although we should've won last week against the Cincinnati Crybabies :D

This computer is finally fixed after a long time glitch. So I can finally write, communicate etc again.

That was about time......jeez.

Last week I became an official fake-Beatle by joining a group that performs Sgt. Pepper integrally, so now I have to learn all the lyrics which is in fact quite an amount of text.

Greets to you all, and good to be back again.

Edited by reswati

This computer is finally fixed after a long time glitch. So I can finally write, communicate etc again.

That was about time......jeez.

Last week I became an official fake-Beatle by joining a group that performs Sgt. Pepper integrally, so now I have to learn all the lyrics which is in fact quite an amount of text.

Greets to you all, and good to be back again.

Welcome back home "reswati!" ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

Wow....you are faster than the speed of light, ZFF....

hope you are doing fine, thanx for the warm welcome, regards from Holland, a bit past midnight.....Rock on as well!!!

Thanks "reswati!" I hit 100 posts yesterday afternoon. Now I am going to let the posts number go down so someone else can take over the reigns for a while. You take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Seeing my friend at work as she is usually only there on Sunday, the day I'm not there. I haven't actually see her since April and listening to the soundtrack of Sugar Babies tonight, which I loved and still have in my head.

Edited by aen27

Thanksgiving weekend at my Dad's :D

And returning again safely!

Happy 7th anniversary baby!

Walking around the farm, listening to my 4 yo son humming the cord progression to "Dazed and Confused" !!B)

That's a quick catch-up list from the weekend! Lots to give thanks for!!

Thanksgiving weekend at my Dad's :D

And returning again safely!

Happy 7th anniversary baby!

Walking around the farm, listening to my 4 yo son humming the cord progression to "Dazed and Confused" !!B)

That's a quick catch-up list from the weekend! Lots to give thanks for!!

Hi "erings!" How are you? It looks to me that you have one great family, I am so happy for you. ROCK ON FOREVER my friend!

How's it going all? I am enjoying my first day at work as a supervisor in my unit. My co-workers are throwing another potluck today and the hot coffee is delicious this morning. My former boss is not very happy right now, there is a lot of drama going on between him and upper management at the moment. I'll keep you all informed as the day progresses. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON FOREVER everybody!

How's it going everyone? I hope that everyone's Monday has been a very happy one. As for me, today was one hell of a first day as supervisor in my unit. The problem wasn't me assisting my co-workers and leading them with making the right and proper decisions. Nor was it the great pot luck and my subordinates with very happy faces that helped make my day better than it usually is. The problem went very deep, I just wished that my former supervisor would have been happy and takened it like a man rather than show the display of behavior that he demonstrated in front of everyone throughout our whole building.

I can't say anything bad about my former supervisor, had it not been for him, I would have never completed my knowledge and became the complete supervisor that all of my subordinates knew that I could be. I just feel so hurt inside because after everything we went through, he would just throw it all away and turn on all of us, mainly me. I saved him from being terminated on three different occasions when upper management really wanted to terminate him. As his lead clerk, I was there for him on many occasions when he was about to fall apart. He confided in me on many occasions when it was extremely hard for him to open up to anyone else at work. My former supervisor and I once had a pretty good working relationship. I also admit, my former supervisor saved my ass a few times when upper management was pissed at some of the things that I did to win many cases. After all of these years and all of the time and hard work that was spent and invested in our unit, our friendship has to come to an end just because he does not want to work under me as a subordinate. As a result of his unprofessional behavior, upper management has chose to transfer him to another unit in another building.

After my former supervisor left, there were claps and cheers for me when all I really wanted to do was break down. My subordinates all gave me a pat on the back and told me to let it go and lets move forward. They also stressed how much that they need my guidance which really made me feel good. They are all right, this is our time now, it is my responsibility as their supervisor in leading and assisting them in making the proper decisions when they are analyzing very important accounts. I now realize that many people are now counting on as well as believing in me to always be there for them and I promised them that I would do my very best in doing that.

All in all, it was a much better day thanks to the undying support of my subordinates. They knew what kind of day that this was going to be. ROCK ON FOREVER everyone!

I'm sorry it was a tough day ZFF. I've been a supervisor before (not currently) and it's definitely a LOT more stress. I'm glad to hear the rest of your staff are excited about the transition! :) Very sorry about your former supervisor though.

Hey ZFF, I guess with the good sometimes there is a flip side. Human nature makes an angry person lash out at someone, and unfortunately you were that someone. Hopefully when his anger subsides and thinks about it he may see it wasn't you who made that decision. Good luck on the new position. Sounds like you have alot of support from your subordinates.

I'm sorry it was a tough day ZFF. I've been a supervisor before (not currently) and it's definitely a LOT more stress. I'm glad to hear the rest of your staff are excited about the transition! :) Very sorry about your former supervisor though.

Hi "Virginia!" How are you? This was a harder day than I expected for it to be. I am so thankful that my subordinates were there for me by helping me keep my spirits up. My former supervisor tried to make everyone's day at work a living hell and he almost succeeded until I pulled him to the side in private and jumped on his case for taking it out on everybody else. Thats when the whole shit really hit the fan, he would then go tell all of upper management on my subordinates and I accusing us of conspiring against him by trying to set him up in order to get him terminated. Upper management got involved as well as dragged in all of this ridiculous mess and it was not a pretty scene at all. I'm just glad that its over, tomorrow is a new day with a better and happy atmosphere. Thanks for hearing me out "Virginia," it means so much to me. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER dear!

Hey ZFF, I guess with the good sometimes there is a flip side. Human nature makes an angry person lash out at someone, and unfortunately you were that someone. Hopefully when his anger subsides and thinks about it he may see it wasn't you who made that decision. Good luck on the new position. Sounds like you have alot of support from your subordinates.

Hi "ledzepfvr!" How are you doing today? Ain't that the truth? I just wished that he would have just lashed it out on me only and not on my subordinates. I could handle it if it was just me, but not my subordinates! It wasn't their fault, why take it out on innocent people? That's where I drew the line, and I jumped on him badly for it in private. My subordinates are the best that any supervisor could ever ask for, I am so proud of them. With their help and support, I know that I can be the best that I can be for them. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

How's it going all? I am enjoying my first day at work as a supervisor in my unit. My co-workers are throwing another potluck today and the hot coffee is delicious this morning. My former boss is not very happy right now, there is a lot of drama going on between him and upper management at the moment. I'll keep you all informed as the day progresses. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON FOREVER everybody!

Hope your day wasn't too stressful ZFF. I'm sure that all the drama will subside and all will be well. But for now kick back with a drink and some tunes - you earned it!

Jealous you went dancing this weekend - sounds like fun!

cheer!

e

Hope your day wasn't too stressful ZFF. I'm sure that all the drama will subside and all will be well. But for now kick back with a drink and some tunes - you earned it!

Jealous you went dancing this weekend - sounds like fun!

cheer!

e

Hi "erings!" How are you? Unfortunately, it was somewhat of a stressful day for everybody including upper management. But we all pulled together as a team and got through it. Tomorrow is a new day filled with happiness and laughter. There's even another potluck already being planned for tomorrow. All I can say is HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.