What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Yeah Baby!biggrin.gifbanana.gif peanutbutter jelly time!

Hello CHARLES,

The ticket(s) you ordered on December 12, 2009 for ERIC CLAPTON have been printed! They will be shipped to you shortly

ERIC CLAPTON

Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Orleans Arena

1501 Girod Street

New Orleans, 70113

Hi Charles,

I got a similar e-mail on December 18th about the Eric Clapton/Jeff Beck concert at MSG on February 19th, 2010. smile.gif

I have not received my tickets yet. Hope that they don't get lost in the holiday mail.

You will love seing Eric. He was in top form this summer with Steve Winwood. It was the best concert that I have ever attended. I am so happy that you are going! Have a great time!

Hi Charles,

I got a similar e-mail on December 18th about the Eric Clapton/Jeff Beck concert at MSG on February 19th, 2010. smile.gif

I have not received my tickets yet. Hope that they don't get lost in the holiday mail.

You will love seing Eric. He was in top form this summer with Steve Winwood. It was the best concert that I have ever attended. I am so happy that you are going! Have a great time!

Hey DOC,

I saw him at the House of Blues in 94 with 500 other privileged folks, it was an all acoustic set from when he released his blues album and that was all he played.

My first year in 17 when i won't be working Christmas Eve or Christmas Day (except for 2004 when i was still on maternity leave). Going bowling with my sister and nieces tomorrow, Japanese food for dinner tomorrow night, and mom is cooking a fresh turkey dinner on Christmas. Happy Holidays to all!

Christmas made me happy! I was very excited that I got everyone presents they enjoyed! All my hard work (earning the money to pay for the gifts) didn't go to waste, for sure!

My sweet baby niece made me super happy this morning, watching her open presents. Soo sweet.

After I left my mom's house, I went over to a good friend's house and visited with HER family for a while. We've been friends for 17 years now, so it was really like visiting my "second" family.

Then my mom stopped by to see my friend, and she was very excited: she actually went and woke up her oldest daughter so my mom could visit with her! #lol# (She said, "you don't understand, your mom is like my second mom.")

THAT made me happy. :)

I got (most) of my Christmas tree taken down--the ornaments and other decorations were taken down and put away. We will put the the tree away tomorrow, and my house is semi-clean. (We found places for almost everything we acquired yesterday.)

...and, as I'm typing this, I'm viewing Monty Python's Flying Circus streaming onto my TV via Netflix (by way of my NEW Blu Ray player)! :D:D:D

I got (most) of my Christmas tree taken down--the ornaments and other decorations were taken down and put away. We will put the the tree away tomorrow, and my house is semi-clean. (We found places for almost everything we acquired yesterday.)

Already? :o

I'm leaving my tree up until next weekend.