What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Spending the day with my sister and nieces. Seeing Disney on Ice with all the girls, then having a nice lunch at a seafood place (fresh lobster tails, yum). Taking nice pictures of the show and getting 277 pictures developed today! I love having a digital camera.

What's the matter Chicago can't take that southern wind chill? :lol:

No, I can. It's just that I'm not used to that kind of cold anymore. North Carolina is more temperate than Georgia and locales further south, but this is still not typical of a winter around here. First time you head outside and that blast of cold air hits you square in the eyes, it takes you a second to adjust.

Having a nice time at an indoor swim club birthday party today. My daughter loved swimming again and so now we are definitely going to restart swim lessons this month. The life guard was her swim instructor over the summer so it was great to see her. Also happy about signing my daughter up for ice skating lessons this month! We're running out of days of the week.

I would wear ski goggles if it gets too cold.

ohmy.gif You might want to wear a helmet too! (incase you slip and bump your head!) j/klaugh.gif

oh! and my second anniversary on this great forum, hope i'm around for the next twosmile.gif

Edited by Dzldoc