What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Having a nice lunch at Cheesecake Factory with my daughter and one of my sisters... checking out ice skating rinks, and signing our daughter's up for lessons... first one this Sunday! Picking out a karate (Kenpo/kickboxing/self defense) studio to send my daughter... as soon as the end of dance season in June. An appointment to register for summer camp/swim club for me and my daughter this Monday. Loving the idea of juggling so many activities and watching which ones she excels in! Seven days off after working this weekend!

Having a nice lunch at Cheesecake Factory with my daughter and one of my sisters... checking out ice skating rinks, and signing our daughter's up for lessons... first one this Sunday! Picking out a karate (Kenpo/kickboxing/self defense) studio to send my daughter... as soon as the end of dance season in June. An appointment to register for summer camp/swim club for me and my daughter this Monday. Loving the idea of juggling so many activities and watching which ones she excels in! Seven days off after working this weekend!

Have you ever used one of these?huh.gifbiggrin.gif

tongue.gif

001-2.jpg

You too (you have no idea how much I hate to iron, lol!)

As stupid as this may sound, I actually find ironing to be relaxing blink.gif. Mind you, I find painting the house to be relaxing too ohmy.gif !

As stupid as this may sound, I actually find ironing to be relaxing blink.gif. Mind you, I find painting the house to be relaxing too ohmy.gif !

No, I don't think it's stupid at all; I have friends/family who really enjoy it. I think you either love it or hate it though! :) (I would much rather paint!)

Today I took my landlady to the pharmacy (she's 86) and she gave me $20. :)

When we got home she got a phone call and it was the pharmacy asking if she had dropped a $50 bill at the counter and when she checked her purse she had done just that. So we went back to get it and someone had picked it up and turned it in. So there is hope for the human race yet. :)

I iron my own shirts too and I painted my landlady's house over the summer.

Man, that was a LOT of work but she paid me $1000. :)

I also do an oil painting now and again.

B)

I can't relax even watching someone iron or paint a house!I find relaxation in my walks. This picture is looking across the valley to the biggest open pit copper mine in the world. Today again:fyixb9.jpg

Is that near Ruth, Nevada?