What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I finally got to watch "It Might Get Loud" at the movies. And it was totally worth the waiting. Great movie, I had a fantastic time watching Jimmy Page on the screen. :D :D

And it was also nice to see Sam Rapallo's name on the final credits. :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so happy it finally made it near to you!!!!!

I went to dinner tonight with my boyfriend and his dad. I was able to chose a meal that made me happy without killing myself with nothing but rabbit food. ;)

I ate NONE of the bread that was put on the table in front of me, and I ordered a salad and grilled veggies to go with my fish. :D

Thanks Patrycja - I really don't like the dentist, would actually be happier hopping up on that table!:P

Thankfully my jaw isn't sore today - last time I was there in December he hit a nerve or something that made my jaw tight and sore for weeks. I asked him about it, and he said that "it might happen again". I said "Funny, it never happened before" (he and I are new to each other, 2nd visit, we may not have many more with that attitude!!)

Anyway, that's enough whining for now, What made me happy today?

So far, (I try to grab hold of the Joy everywhere I can find it) it's having a living room full of happy playing kids - no TV, just some classical music for my little ballerinas. (I provide child care in my home, so I have a few extra's today :D)

General rule of thumb is if one goes to any doctor they should make a patient feel better, be it physically or in terms of establishing a comfort level with them. It sounds like your gut is telling you something's off. But at least the immediate issue has been tended to.

*sigh* little ones, they are so cute, all wriggly and full of giggles (like you said, let's focus on the positive :D ).

Well I went to visit my cousin and her new baby boy today. He's so cute - all 23 inches of him - I can't stand it!

It's racing season again, praise the Lord!! Can't wait for the Bud Shootout this weekend! Also, my ballet and tap classes are going pretty good, considering. Ballet's actually harder to keep up with than tap because my teacher tells us a whole string of things to do one time and then expects us to remember them, but at least she does it along with us so we can fake it. I thought maybe I'd get sick of it after a while, but I'll be darned if I'm not having fun still!

Congrats, Kat! That's so cool!

My school system finally did something right. Early dismissal is set for Midday. I won't have sit in a five hour back up in the mad dash to beat the elements. Going to the grocery store for my Super Bowl provisions may prove hazardous. I'll be stuck behind the bread, milk and toilet paper moroons with two cashiers checking them out. Wish me luck

i walked my dog this morning and nobody was in the park cause its so cold, so i walked to the bay with the dog. let him off leash and he was running around in absolute joy in the snow. he ran at me full speed and bit my sweatshirt and ripped it, the freak. it was a good walk. then i stopped by my brothers house on the way back and hung out with them for awhile.

This morning, it was clear and crisp out, about 9 degrees Farenheit, and the snow glistened like diamonds.

It was beautiful! Very serene. It made me glad to be alive to experience this beauty of nature, even though I am getting sick of the snow and cold.

I had to take a photo of the trees around our house.

DSC01669.jpg

Snow is always pretty in pictures but I have to say I don't enjoy it when I have to trek around in it! Great pic Buck!

Thanks, ninelives! smile.gif

There is so much snow piled up around here that I don't know where they are going to put the snow that they remove from the roads after we get this next big snowfall tomorrow and Wednesday. It will indeed be difficult trecking around in it.

Thanks, ninelives! smile.gif

There is so much snow piled up around here that I don't know where they are going to put the snow that they remove from the roads after we get this next big snowfall tomorrow and Wednesday. It will indeed be difficult trecking around in it.

I am wishing for snow. Most of my family have relocated back to snow country and I'm wistful for some colder weather. Try to enjoy the snow. There is a special magic in the frost. B)

Partnering with a new guy (signed deal over a breakfast meeting), who will help create my new website, be my graphic designer and creative director. We're starting from the ground up, new hosting, new databases and build from there. I am confident in this guys ability to make my company shine - so I am happy this morning :)

Sitting here listening to the Dropkick Murphys, watching the Red Wings play the Canadiens in 1954 on YouTube, munching on Cheerios, and drinking a Newcastle at midnight on Monday (well, I guess it's Tuesday, now). Good times...at least to me, anyway! smile.gif

Sounds great, Footsteps!

I love Dropkick Murphys!

Today is our Anniversary smile.gif 19 years ago it was sunny and 65 degrees; today we are going to be hit with another 6" of snow/ice. We hope to be able to go out this weekend to celebrate, although they are calling for possibly MORE unsure.gif

Happy Anniversary, Virginia!

I hope that you are able to get out and celebrate this weekend!

It is frustrating to have to deal with this snow week after week when you are not used to it. It takes away your freedom to come and go as you wish, it limits what you can do, and it disrupts your daily routines. I am tired of dealing with it at the moment. But you have been hit with it a few more times this year than we have been here in Ohio. I think that you have had it a bit worse that us.

Happy Anniversary, Virginia!

I hope that you are able to get out and celebrate this weekend!

It is frustrating to have to deal with this snow week after week when you are not used to it. It takes away your freedom to come and go as you wish, it limits what you can do, and it disrupts your daily routines. I am tired of dealing with it at the moment. But you have been hit with it a few more times this year than we have been here in Ohio. I think that you have had it a bit worse that us.

Thanks! My husband called me in a panic ~ 9am because the snow had started. So I dashed home from work, and now it's not doing anything <_< At least not here; it might be in town (I live ~ 30 minutes from work). I'm doing some work from home though.

Today is our Anniversary smile.gif 19 years ago it was sunny and 65 degrees; today we are going to be hit with another 6" of snow/ice. We hope to be able to go out this weekend to celebrate, although they are calling for possibly MORE unsure.gif

Happy Anniversary Virginia !

you_rock.gif