What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

the first thing that made me happy today: I spent a nice time with a really nice person :)

and the second thing: I found the meaning of the song Time by Pink Floyd...well, maybe it's not the "real" meaning, but I think every song might have some special meaning to anyone.

Another great run on a beautiful afternoon :) Looking forward to a new episode of "House" in a half hour.

Hello Virginia or should I say Mrs athletic!! I took the dogs and went hiking on one of the trails here in the mountains as it was a beautiful day here as well.

Plan on watching Bad Company: Hard Rock Live... I taped it on the DVR and watched it over the weekend, but think I'll give it another listen tonight :yesnod:

Hello Virginia or should I say Mrs athletic!! I took the dogs and went hiking on one of the trails here in the mountains as it was a beautiful day here as well.

Plan on watching Bad Company: Hard Rock Live... I taped it on the DVR and watched it over the weekend, but think I'll give it another listen tonight :yesnod:

Isn't it wonderful to get outside again?! :) Enjoy your show!

I don't know how many of you watch/have heard of the show Cold Case on CBS Sunday nights, but next week's episode is featuring all Pink Floyd music! They used Comfortably Numb in the promo......I almost wet my pants in joy.

Cool- they used Doors music in an episode a couple of weeks ago.... it was about a murder at a circus & many of the characters looked like ones on the Strange Days album.

My mom called me today. It was nice to hear from her. She wondered if I felt the earthquake today. Nope. Slept through it, but I was probably too far away anyway to feel anything.

She informed me that to celebrate her first anniversary with my step dad they will be attending a Moody Blues concert. I am so jealous, but happy for her. She has never been to a concert. So if anyone in the North Carolina area is going to the concert and you see an older couple (she is 70 and he is 82) up back having a good time it could very well be my parents. I am so glad that at that age they are still enjoying life.

Edited by ledzepfvr

SPRING!!!!!!

:cheer::banana::chickeddance::drunk::party:

Happy SPRING everyone!

And the same to you. I love spring. The hillsides have bands of purple lupine blooming with smattering of the orange California poppy. Beautiful. Unfortunatly it does not last long enough. Soon they will all turn a hay like brown. I did not take this photo but it is a sample of what I see up and down the freeway and on the hillsides.

OAC7674.jpg

My wildest dream is gonna come true! I'm gonna get to go to see Paul mcCartney in Miami!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Never would I have ever thought that I would be able to see him. When I told my dad that he's coming a couple weeks ago, he said we'll see. Then he told me that it was to far to drive (3 hours really, I know he just didn't want to drive at night <_< ), and it broke my heart. But this week, my dad's friend is able to drive us there! This is going to be my first concert ever (No more cover bands for me :lol: )

paul puts on a great show...........you will not be disappointed

a good close friend made me happy today.........well..........someone i love

and sometimes it can just be the simplest of words that help carry you through

and it was

and it did

Hi all,

:yay: I am a ZepHead! (post#100) Now I can choose a stage name :P

Wait...I don't have any ideas. <_< My brain just froze under the importance of the moment!Shit :lol:

If I may zdr,....Zeppelin Destroy R :P Do I have that boot Ally? :D

Hear from the Brothers and Sisters this week,that made me happy.

Yo! Deb J,your not going to marry me? S***! :lol:

KB (good call)