What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

been a good week really.........for that i am thankful........cuz the previous week sucked

ummmmmmmmm............the moon made me happy......i walked outside in the cool spring air before the sun had even gone down........and there it was just glowing there in front of me...........with a cloudy sort of mist around it

days like these ith all the springtme frills remind me how good it is to be alivesmile.gif

My wine was delivered! I hold no hope that it's actually any good (although the Black Zeppelin is supposed to be decent), but the bottles will make great candle holders when they're empty!! :D

SU1HMDAwMjEtMjAxMDAxMjgtMTgzMS5qcGc.jpg

I hope quoting myself isn't bad form.... but this wine is available right now on Wine Woot...in case anyone's interested. It's surprisingly good, and the bottles are fun!

http://wine.woot.com/

At least one of my daughters will do the race with me this summer!! My oldest is a strong "maybe" and my youngest is a definite "yes"! This women-only race supports breast cancer prevention/treatment and it's wonderful to have mother/daughter participation :)

my darling bought me a car cd player for my birthday! :cheer: i haven't been able tp play any music ( not even the radio ) in my car for ages. all i had was a tape player which didn't work about 90% of the time, and when my little boy was about 3 ( 6 years ago ), he broke off my aerial :( so i have only had my own voice to listen to .... :P:o:wacko:

can't wait to blast the zep again! :yay:

I'm very happy and very proud of my Philadelphia Flyers tonight. They came back form being down three games to none AND to boot, they were down 3-0 in tonight's game. They came back to win 4-3 and make history. Only three other teams in ALL SPORTS have come back from being down three games to win a series. We still have a long way to go but LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

my darling bought me a car cd player for my birthday! :cheer: i haven't been able tp play any music ( not even the radio ) in my car for ages. all i had was a tape player which didn't work about 90% of the time, and when my little boy was about 3 ( 6 years ago ), he broke off my aerial :( so i have only had my own voice to listen to .... :P:o:wacko:

can't wait to blast the zep again! :yay:

Happy birthday Slave... :wub::kiss:

Seems like the worst of the pollen is gone, following some heavy rain yesterday. I just got back from my first run in ~ 6 weeks (hay fever break). :)

Both daughters are registered for the race training program with me :cheer::cheer:

Seems like the worst of the pollen is gone, following some heavy rain yesterday. I just got back from my first run in ~ 6 weeks (hay fever break). smile.gif

Both daughters are registered for the race training program with me cheer.gifcheer.gif

Good luck to you all. What a nice and healthy family activity. Have fun with the girls.