What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

What made me happy today was talking to the endocronoloy nurse Chris, who took the time to talk to me, explain my test results and reasure me that all was well. Sort of, at least all things point to benign - so ...

FUCK YA! Still here fellow babies!!! Let the good Lord and the Mighty Zep lead the way!

What a load off of my mind! Now I'll be off to tackle my lazy teen, wounded marriage, unemployment and personal bankrupcy, also world hunger and middle east peace.

It's going to be a busy day.

So glad for you erings! Love the post BTW!

What made me happy today was talking to the endocronoloy nurse Chris, who took the time to talk to me, explain my test results and reasure me that all was well. Sort of, at least all things point to benign - so ...

FUCK YA! Still here fellow babies!!! Let the good Lord and the Mighty Zep lead the way!

What a load off of my mind! Now I'll be off to tackle my lazy teen, wounded marriage, unemployment and personal bankrupcy, also world hunger and middle east peace.

It's going to be a busy day.

:gimmefive:

Every Memorial Day weekend, Columbus' classic rock radio station, QFM 96, has its annual "Memorial Day 500 Countdown" of the most voted upon top 500 rock songs of all time.

Stairway to Heaven was voted number one again!

Free Bird was number two.

Kashmir was number 7, Black Dog was 20, WWL was 27, Rock and Roll was 33, Ramble On was 41, OTHAFA was 45, Ocean was 54, Heartbreaker/LLM was 70, Good Times, Bad Times was 113, and I am too tired to look up the rest, LOL.

Here is the link to the top 500 for 2010.

Edited to say: Fool in the Rain was 134! I can't say that I agree with that!

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

:)

history channel special on Adolf Hitler.

We just watched 'Triumph Of The Will' and I remember the old poster that said: 'Hitler swallows gold and spouts junk!' <_<

Today we went to Seattle to Pioneer Square and it was a gorgeous day and about 75*

I got some good pics with my old Rolleicord on Tri-X film. Last weekend we went to Seattle to the EMP and the Folklife Festival was also on and there were literally THOUSANDS of people there despite the rainy weather. We got lost and couldn't find our vehicle which was parked at 8th and Lenora streets. :lol: We also took the ferry ride from Seattle to Bremerton to see the Navy museum but we were too late and it was closed. But the ferry ride was awesome and the water was like glass. On the way home we stopped at Boeing field and only had 15 minutes to see the WW2 warplane exhibit but it was great.

Saw a blue heron riding my bike to work today. I even got a low quality cellphone video of it.

Not my pic:

Great_Blue_Heron_0.jpg

Pretty cool! Seeing those types of birds in flight or just perched somewhere is awsome. It might seem geeky but I love bird watching. We have Egrets that hang around my area this time of year. Last weekend I had an hooded oriole hanging out in my backyard for a short while. Had never seen one before.

hoodedoriole.jpg

I think I may have found a dirt cheap fix for my leaking radiator. People were telling me that I'd have to replace the radiator but I found this product that fixes leaks for around $2.50 a bottle. It's simply gotta work.

I think I may have found a dirt cheap fix for my leaking radiator. People were telling me that I'd have to replace the radiator but I found this product that fixes leaks for around $2.50 a bottle. It's simply gotta work.

Is it Jones Motor Purr Seal Up? Comes in a glass bottle for around $3.00. Hubby ownes a auto repair shop and thats what he uses when customers can't afford to have the radiator replaced. He seems to swear by it.

seal-up.gif