What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I've only tried trap once and hit one out of 25. Damn, those 12 guages kick like a mule. :lol:

Today I had two old fashioned do-nuts.

:D

We went dove hunting the next day. I got a dove in flight at 25 yards (about 25 meters) and a nice bruise on my shoulder as well. B)

I bought a recoil absorber for the butt of the gun. Haven't tried it out yet.

I'm a "girly girl". My husband proudly announced my marksmanship to a man who asked if I was planning to "try hunting out." LOL B)

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a call for a job interview next Tuesday.

I've been unemployed for about 4 weeks so this is something positive after all the applications I submitted.

Excellent news Reg ! Good luck :)

Thanks to all my forum friends who wished me a happy birthday today. I really appreciate it and need a nice boost.

I am legally bound not to give details of my day, but I can give a breif summary.

Council to the plaintiff: :mellow:

Plaintiff: :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Judge: :soapbox:

Council for the defense: :watchingyou:

Judge, plaintiff, council for the defense: :3stooges:

Juror #12 :zzz:

Tomarrow looks to much the same.

Too tired to cook so the hubby and my daughter are taking me out to dinner. :hurrah:

Thanks to all my forum friends who wished me a happy birthday today. I really appreciate it and need a nice boost.

I am legally bound not to give details of my day, but I can give a breif summary.

Council to the plaintiff: :mellow:

Plaintiff: :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Judge: :soapbox:

Council for the defense: :watchingyou:

Judge, plaintiff, council for the defense: :3stooges:

Juror #12 :zzz:

Tomarrow looks to much the same.

Too tired to cook so the hubby and my daughter are taking me out to dinner. :hurrah:

Thats great! And funny as hell! Hope it ends for you soon. Has to be a drag. Happy Birthday. I did not know!

I finally got my "new" computer! :banana: My dad got a laptop, so I took his old desktop computer. It's so weird, I can like burn CDs and surf the Net at the same time, and it only takes like 4 minutes instead of half an hour to burn said CD! Yahoo!

Once you get your own laptop though, you will never want to use the desktop again.

The fact that I was able to donate NZ $5 today to "The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation" and get a pink ribbon and wear it all day at Uni to show my support for such a worthy cause! :D

That's great Kiwi, well done for supporting such a good cause! Giving makes you feel good doesn't it? :) I've just put out a huge bag of unwanted clothes for the Salvation Army to collect for homeless people.

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

That's great Kiwi, well done for supporting such a good cause! Giving makes you feel good doesn't it? :) I've just put out a huge bag of unwanted clothes for the Salvation Army to collect for homeless people.

Thanks Magic! :D Yep! It sure does! It gives you this warm feeling deep down! :D And Magic, it's so awesome that you are donating to the Salvation Army (or Sally as it is called here!). Somehow, I've always wanted to myself! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

We just moved. I went through clothes and donated a box of clothes to Salvation Army. They really DO good things for others. I feel that the poor actually ARE clothed when I donate to them.

I wish I had more time to actively participate in good deeds. I find that I'm tired from working at the hospital and my best is given there. I guess all things have limits.

But, on the bright side, I'm off tomorrow. :yay:

My sons' former high school's football team won last night 67 - 0! They are undefeated this season and ranked number one in their division for the state play-offs.

Ohio State won today big time. The team is looking very good this year, maybe they will be ranked number one in the BCS after this weekend. They currently are number two.

I got a new cell phone today, a Samsung Captivate. I went to the ATT store to buy an I Phone, but I like this phone much better. It has the same capabilities without the ties/limits to Apple. It is an Android type phone, very fast, lots of free apps. Got a free Ohio State wallpaper for my background. Very nice! Now if I can learn to use all of the features. My old phone was a Motorola Razor that I have had for years, still works, but I realized when I was on vacation that I needed a phone with internet capabilities for maps and weather and for googling useful info.

JBLZE seems to be awesome at first listen!

My sons' former high school's football team won last night 67 - 0! They are undefeated this season and ranked number one in their division for the state play-offs.

Ohio State won today big time. The team is looking very good this year, maybe they will be ranked number one in the BCS after this weekend. They currently are number two.

I got a new cell phone today, a Samsung Captivate. I went to the ATT store to buy an I Phone, but I like this phone much better. It has the same capabilities without the ties/limits to Apple. It is an Android type phone, very fast, lots of free apps. Got a free Ohio State wallpaper for my background. Very nice! Now if I can learn to use all of the features. My old phone was a Motorola Razor that I have had for years, still works, but I realized when I was on vacation that I needed a phone with internet capabilities for maps and weather and for googling useful info.

JBLZE seems to be awesome at first listen!

Yay teams!! :cheer:

We're probably getting new Droid phones this week too; we went info gathering at the Verizon store last weekend. They seem to be the up and coming technology.

I am happy after a great 4 mile run with good 'tunes on a beautiful crisp fall morning. :) Chasing my son; who was ~ 5 minutes ahead of me, and whom I never saw :lol: