What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Bring him along too it's a family friendly pub!

There's a playground area for the kids.

No new venue as yet.

oh ok. he's 10, and past playgrounds ( their for little kids, don't ya know! :rolleyes: ). but if kids are allowed, then i will def try.

the sat night party is free food and drinks, so we may be a tad hung over! and we gotta catch the train, so ....... :blink:

I finally got my Christmas tree and house decorated for Christmas yesterday. Also finished all of my shopping.

Celebrated my oldest son's 23rd birthday on Thursday. I can't believe that he is that old!

Now I need to wrap gifts and deep clean my house and I am ready! Let the festivities begin!

Having had a lovely day yesterday, visiting with every member of our family :) AND it snowed on Christmas Day; which I don't recall ever happening in our part of Virginia before. Now I am sipping on my favorite Dunkin Donuts coffee and trying to figure out how to transfer my playlist from the PC to my laptop, as I got a new iPod for Christmas :D (Will ask Oldest Daughter when she wakes up to do it for me, but that may be a while :lol: )

Anyone want some rum cake?!

Having had a lovely day yesterday, visiting with every member of our family :) AND it snowed on Christmas Day; which I don't recall ever happening in our part of Virginia before. Now I am sipping on my favorite Dunkin Donuts coffee and trying to figure out how to transfer my playlist from the PC to my laptop, as I got a new iPod for Christmas :D (Will ask Oldest Daughter when she wakes up to do it for me, but that may be a while :lol: )

Anyone want some rum cake?!

Yes please :yesnod::D

Made me laugh today...all the snow in NC!!!

And all the East coast. While here no snow, just green lawn and my tulips are thinking it's spring!

Oh we'll get ours, but for the most part the snow has been in them thar hills where I love it just fine.

Another funny thing, not happy but funny, I found these live webcasts while looking for snow/weather cams....and OMG....there is this one called JTV...just in tv...and there is this guy from Florida who "lifecasts" 24/7. Franks Life from Hollywood Florida.

My gawd he has like 5 million hits. Last night he was driving in the snow with a cam, on his way back from a trip to NC. I'm gonna go see where he is before I hit the hay. It is so funny. Some of them are just plain stupid, people just sit in front of the computer. No nasty stuff though there are a bunch of "420" type channels, this guy in Canada smokes a huge bong and sits there rocking out to tunes. It's crazy and people put links on their page for donations for all kind of things,,,kind kinky.

Funny when there's nothing to do .