Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

Can I add a second one? My oldest daughter (in HS) had a band concert tonight (she plays flute), and they played wonderfully :)

I got my car back from being repaired today - YAY! :yay:

I've been driving a tiny, tinny little Fiat Panda for the past 4 days and it has been HELL! (I have backache and footache - if there is such a thing - because I found the Panda so uncomfortable.)

I now have my lovely, smooth, comfortable, powerful motorway cruising machine safely back in my garage ... ahhhhhh *contented sigh*

Edited by Lilith

I had the best presentation ever today..it was amazing, I as on fire considering how nervous I was!

Congratulations to you :D

I had the best presentation ever today..it was amazing, I as on fire considering how nervous I was!

That's great; way to go! :)

My guitar, and the Blues by B.B.King & Eric Clapton. CD: Riding with the King.

Is an excelent album

My sneaky cats had gotten a roll of toilet paper down and totally shredded it UNDER MY BED!!!

:lol:

I smiled because I could tell my husband had been listening to my Zeppelin CD when he drove my car last night; he has been all week, actually. He hadn't listened to them in a long time :).

Good for you. :D

I smiled because I could tell my husband had been listening to my Zeppelin CD when he drove my car last night; he has been all week, actually. He hadn't listened to them in a long time :) .

You can take the man out of the zeppelin, but you can't take zeppelin out of the man! B)

Good for you. :D

Why thank you Mister ! My movie star charisma helped me tons ;)

Argh the mood has changed :(

Edited by MrsRobertPlant

You can take the man out of the zeppelin, but you can't take zeppelin out of the man! B)

It's about time; he's been listening to country for so long I thought he'd forgotten everything else (including Pink Floyd, his favorite). :)

Got my stitches taken out today, and i get to go back to work tommorowand i'm getting married on monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my stitches taken out today, and i get to go back to work tommorowand i'm getting married on monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo hoo! That's triple good news (assuming you like your job) - congratulations!

The weather is a bit better...so it will be a great weekend to get out and about..

Juliet

HAVE A GOOD ONE ZEP FANS!!!!!!

My daughter's school report. She makes me proud to be her mum, every single day. :wub:

My daughter's school report. She makes me proud to be her mum, every single day. :wub:

Congratulations on her report! :D