What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I Finally Get to see .......JEFF BECK!!!!!

:smiley_pray::party::bravo::yay::chickeddance::banana::cheer:

Couldn't help my excitement!!!!

And OMG, it's at a smaller venue....shhhhh.....

Don't have to travel, don't have to get a hotel...I'm SO happy!!

Hotplant, that's fantastic! Jeff is AMAZING live - you will LOVE his show. I've only seen him in smaller venues too and he really does interact (in his own reserved way) with the audience. I'm seeing him again in a couple of months - I'll PM you...maybe we'll be at the same show. :)

I got engaged early this morning! :wub::yay:

Congrats! This is great news!

I Finally Get to see .......JEFF BECK!!!!!

:smiley_pray::party::bravo::yay::chickeddance::banana::cheer:

Couldn't help my excitement!!!!

And OMG, it's at a smaller venue....shhhhh.....

Don't have to travel, don't have to get a hotel...I'm SO happy!!

Also very awesome! I'm a little jealous!

Today is my parents' 39th wedding anniversary. :)

Again, very awesome! It seems that too many people don't stay married for that long anymore.

Today, I'm happy about a few things:

I had fun at my second cousin and his wife's baby shower. It was a small gathering, so it didn't go for too long, and I was happy that I went since not many people showed up.

I am happy I was able to take my doggy out to the dog park today. She had fun and now she's tired.

I'm happy that I'm getting laundry done early this weekend--on a Saturday--instead of doing it later in the weekend. I usually do it on Mondays becuase I don't have to work most Mondays, but this week, I have a 2-day weekend.

Gave the local cops another spankin!!! Told the prick he was wasting his time writing me a ticket the day before thanksgiving for me being on my cell phone. ha. Plead not guitly. Make them produce a deposition which the stupid secretary is bound to not produce in a timely manner and the judge has to toss it out by law. I am going to write a book. I just beat them for the sixth time in a row. Maybe Ill go play some mailbox baseball later. ha. No, just kidding on that one :superman:

^^ Uhm, you seem like a nice gal, but this IS Sam's board. He makes the decisions, and he is and always has been extremely fair to all. He doesn't ban for stupid reasons, and is very aware of behaviors, gives most all but the worst trolls chances and benefit of doubt. Only after they continue and continue have I ever seen him ban. I support and respect his decisions. Hey I miss Honey...but she did similar things that led to it. Maybe they'll return after a cooling off or whatever.

^Sorry to say, but Sam got the wrong guy.

^^ Uhm, you seem like a nice gal, but this IS Sam's board. He makes the decisions, and he is and always has been extremely fair to all. He doesn't ban for stupid reasons, and is very aware of behaviors, gives most all but the worst trolls chances and benefit of doubt. Only after they continue and continue have I ever seen him ban. I support and respect his decisions. Hey I miss Honey...but she did similar things that led to it. Maybe they'll return after a cooling off or whatever.

First, Congratulations to you Hey, Hey on your engagement. Here's wishing a lifetime of happiness to you and yours!! :cheer:

Second, the reason I posted on this board is I'm happy today that I have finally had a reply on how to do the Multi-quote feature! I know that sounds trivial (and compared to the other stuff listed above it is, lol.). But I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. I can be such a dummy on very basic computer stuff. :slapface: Anyhow, Type O set me straight profile page with instructions and here we are with the results. Yea! I did it!

................... :) missy

P.S. Good Post Hotplant.

Hey there! :wave: You seem nice too! I've seen your posts and I think you're very cool! Nice to meet you! :wave:B)

I was talking about this BIGDAN person, who to me proved to be a sort of "entertainment centre" here. I just felt the guy didn't deserve the boot after being called a biggot, threatened with violence by a new member and being compared to a Nazi. I do find that a bit of a shame really. I felt that if BIGDAN had to be banned, then that new member who made all those horrific comments on the Alice Cooper thread deserved the boot as much as BIGDAN. Just my two cents. I usually keep my opinions to myself but somehow, this time, I couldn't help myself! :unsure:

Cheers! :beer:

Edited by Emily008

I received my invitation to graduate today. This is for my Bachelor's degree. I am happy about this but I'll be ecstatic on the day I receive my invitation to graduate after completing my Master's degree. That if all goes well, will be in two years from now :)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

I received my invitation to graduate today. This is for my Bachelor's degree. I am happy about this but I'll be ecstatic on the day I receive my invitation to graduate after completing my Master's degree. That if all goes well, will be in two years from now :)

Congratulations Kiwi! Well done! :thumbsup: Good luck with the Masters degree! :)

Congratulations Kiwi! Well done! :thumbsup: Good luck with the Masters degree! :)

Hey Kiwi! :wave:

How are ya? I had to pop in and second Magic's congratulations to you. What an accomplishment! :cheer:

If I'm not being too personal, by any chance are you planning to become a teacher of some kind?

With your patience and people skills, I think you would surely make a great one!

A toast to your success friend...............:beer: missy