What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Watching my beautiful and amazing daughter graduate from high school (with honors) today :)

Congrats to your daughter. You must be very proud of her ;)

Watching my beautiful and amazing daughter graduate from high school (with honors) today :)

YAY! My sister graduated from college with honors a couple weeks ago, so my parents understand the joy you feel right now. What college is she going to this fall?

Two years after being retrenched I was offered a position from my previous employer.

For the past eight months of being bored shitless and spending way too much time online, I am back in the workforce.

I hope to start next Monday week, after the obligatory medical, etc.

Two years after being retrenched I was offered a position from my previous employer.

For the past eight months of being bored shitless and spending way too much time online, I am back in the workforce.

:cheer:

Dont let the bastards grind you down Reg. ;)

Congratulations :)

Excellent news Reg...Real happy for ya !

Finding out this morning at work that I am only going to recieve a two-week suspension instead of the worst, canned...I'll be reporting back on Monday the 6th and am happy it wasn't worse.

What made me happy today?

Eating a really tasty teriyaki/grilled pineapple cheeseburger today at lunch after being outside, watching my son play in a soccer tournament. The weather is hot and the sun is unrelenting. I love my child and want him to excel but I really hope his team loses tomorrow so we don't have to show up on Monday morning.faint1.gif