What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Damn dude. I cant keep up with you!! I thought you were in the fucking hospital? Now you are out on the town. Ha. Good for you. I am happy as hell Dallas won too. How about that kid Barea? Took Lebron's ass to school!

Hahaha...yeah, I was released Friday. Just in time to see the last performance at Sunday's matinee. Which was over in time for me to see the game.

Yeah, Barea had his moments, BUT if you ask me who was the key player(other than Dirk of course), it was JASON TERRY! He was the one who called out Lebron...and then backed it up.

Hahaha...yeah, I was released Friday. Just in time to see the last performance at Sunday's matinee. Which was over in time for me to see the game.

Yeah, Barea had his moments, BUT if you ask me who was the key player(other than Dirk of course), it was JASON TERRY! He was the one who called out Lebron...and then backed it up.

You got out Friday or excaped? ha. The one moment of the playofffs I will never forget was when they were down 15 to Okla City and came back with four minutes left. Dirk was nuts.

A good friend inviting Mrs Ally and I over for dinner tonight. He's a great cook and quite the accomplished bartender too ! Guess who's driving home ;)

A Cabbie....And I don't mean Mrs Ally....;)

Hope you both have a great night

Really now ! The thought never crossed my mind . I know better :lol:

Have a great evening too :beer:

It is 'Armed Forces Day' here in the UK, just spent a pleasant 3 hours over at my local Barracks.

Have watched the Army Band , 'The King's Troop Royal Horse Artillary', doing a display with a Gun Carraige followed by Tent Pegging.

They also had 'The Tigers Parachute Display Team', had the usual Military Vehicles, fun fair and rides for the kiddies, plenty of food stalls, but not a beer tent to be seen...:( it was so hot I could have downed a pint or two.

It was really nice to see the old 'Soldiers' wearing their Medals with pride and really enjoying themselves.

I am looking forward to December when 'The Kings Troop' make my local Barracks their new home, after the 'Royal Artillery' they left in about 2008.

A day floating on the river with my daughter, son-in-law and his kids and my son among the cypress trees. Ice cold water and 102 degrees F in the shade. A picnic and some ice cold beer in the cooler. I'm slightly sunburned, but it was a great day. I work 6am-2:30pm then 11:30pm-8:00am tomorrow (my boss is deranged). Enjoying today was essential. B)

My son married a wonderful woman yesterday. We danced all night. Someone requested "Black Dog" and my son, groomsmen and I all played air guitar and screamed along.

Great day!

Congrats to you and your family!