What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Hearing that my cat passed the vets checkup for flying onboard.

But, she said he has a bit of a heart murmur. :unsure: Not too serious though.

So...he's all ready to go. They gave him...herbal supplements for the flight...no drugs, because of his heart.

Happy!!!!! :chickeddance::banana::chickeddance:

That sounds really good. My friend is an excellant chef. I however am just about hopeless in the kitchen. What flavor was the cake?

Jen

It's a chocolate cake with walnuts.. I forgot to mention I put caramel on top of everything :D Oooooh, I just love sweets :rolleyes: I'm sometimes a cook in our house!

LAST DAY OF FINALS, WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I only had one final, actually, but I had like four papers due on top of that. I've been doing nothing since writing and worrying since last Friday. Whew.

I'm also happy because tomorrow I'm going to buy out the bookstore, lol. I'm planning on getting Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson, and For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Old Man and the Sea, and A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway. Or so I plan. Maybe I'll save some of that for next time...hm. I don't want to blow my entire paycheck! Plus I still have The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol. 1 and Black Orchid that I haven't been able to finish yet. I don't know what I'll leave off, though...

My kids are pretty awesome too. I picked up my son after school yesterday and we went to the coffee house and had lattes. We have been so busy and missed spending time together. My daughter came upstairs tonight and watched television on the internet with me which was cool too.