What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

My Daughter-inlaw has gone into labour with my 1st Grandchild....:chickeddance:

Congrats to the two of you :) . I can't wait to have grandchildren running around terrorizing their grandmother :lol:

BIGDAN & I are pleased to Announce that we are the Proud Grandparents too a 'GRANDSON'.

He arrived by C Section at 3.30am, I was so excited that I didn't even ask how much he weighed...:wacko: Just relieved that they were both fine.

I think it may be a bit early to phone the proud Dad as it is only 7am, I'm sure he has not had much sleep, but hey welcome to Parenthood

sleep deprevation is part and parcel of the next 5 years at least...:lol:

Thank-you all for your warm wishes...: :toast: :When we find out 'The Little Man's' name will let you all know.

We shall be off to see them all later, (if i had my way would be outside the Hospital now waiting for Visiting Time)

Thank-you all once again

Danny & Kate xx

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

That's great news Kate! Wow a boy grandkid on the first try...Danny must be puffing his chest out with pride!

:yay::cheer:

And how about that...shows how much I've missed over the years...I didn't even know you and BigDan were together! :slapface:

Edited by Strider

That's great news Kate! Wow a boy grandkid on the first try...Danny must be puffing his chest out with pride!

:yay::cheer:

And how about that...shows how much I've missed over the years...I didn't even know you and BigDan were together! :slapface:

Thanks 'Strider', He most certainly is 'A chip off the ole Block' is how the new Dad is described as Dan managed 3 sons himself no Daughters though..

some people knew others guessed about BigDan and I. But don't let that put you off speaking to me....:lol:

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

BIGDAN & I are pleased to Announce that we are the Proud Grandparents too a 'GRANDSON'.

He arrived by C Section at 3.30am, I was so excited that I didn't even ask how much he weighed...:wacko: Just relieved that they were both fine.

I think it may be a bit early to phone the proud Dad as it is only 7am, I'm sure he has not had much sleep, but hey welcome to Parenthood

Thank-you all for your warm wishes...: :toast: :When we find out 'The Little Man's' name will let you all know.

We shall be off to see them all later, (if i had my way would be outside the Hospital now waiting for Visiting Time)

Thank-you all once again

Danny & Kate xx

Woohoo!! A grandson! :D How sweet! :wub: Congrats you two! ;)

Thank-you all once again

Danny & Kate xx

What great news Kate and Danny! Many congratulations! :D Yes, please let us know his name.

Hi 'Magic'

We now have a name 'Leonidas'.. Leo for short....:D His weight is 7lb 30z

Congrats to your family on the arrival of Leo! Glad to hear everyone came through fine. I know through past experience, those late night/early morning c-sections can be brutal on everyone involved. Take care and thanks for the updates!! :)

Hi 'Magic'

An auspicious name- Leo is appropriate for his birthdate as well. Congrats! Spoil him, then send him home- that is most enjoyable. ;)

Edited by Tejanablonde

Hi 'Magic'

oh my goodness, i had NO idea you two were a couple! :slapface: he's always saying stuff about his wife ..... i never guessed!

that's great news, very pleased for all involved

7lb 30z is a nice weight. though my last was 10lb 14 oz ........ :blink::D

oh my goodness, i had NO idea you two were a couple! :slapface: he's always saying stuff about his wife ..... i never guessed!

that's great news, very pleased for all involved

7lb 3oz is a nice weight. though my last was 10lb 14 oz ........ :blink::D

PST, it WAS a secret, now its outta the bag. :o but dont let that worry you. ;)

Thanks for saying, Leo is keeping Kate and Cathy (step Gran) awake all night, and i'm back home worrying. :rolleyes:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Cheers Ally and all for you're thoughts, Baby Leonidas roars like a Lion and poo's like an Elephant, i want to put a piece in plastic and wear it like a necklace but Kate isnt so sure. :lol:

Edited by BIGDAN

Great news to read BIGDAN and Fool In The Rain 60!

Can't wait to read Leo's (LITTLEDAN) first post on the forum.

Thanks Jabe, but LITTLEDAN is Leo's Dad, i wanted to call Leo, BABYDAN the THIRD, but i was overuled, but Leo is just fine. LITTLEDAN is a BIG Led Zeppelin Fan and i have no doubt BABYDAN the THIRD aka Leo will be a Big Fan as well, even if i have to leave my entire Led Zeppelin collection to him to make sure. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny