What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Today I wasn't happy. I was recovering from a bit of a hang over, which I rarely have, and slept most of the day. I ate pizza tonight, and now I am finding it pretty impossible to get drunk.

It is late, and I would like to go to bed so I don't sleep so much tomorrow and waste the day, but I don't see myself going to sleep any time soon.

I am a little bored, and bummed out, probably because I consumed around 8,000 calories tonight, and feel like I can barely move.

I'm happy because my daughter said "I love you." Yesterday one of my sisters told me the same, and my mum too Then one of my nephews said be good nice seeing you. He's a hard working kid.

Gotta have a whole lotta love.

"Listen me about quarter, no quarter, no quarter, no quarter."

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif

Manchester United beating Liverpool 3 - 0 :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Also walking in the woods with my kids. :wub:

I am happy because my coffee is hot and black and steamy and warm :blink:

"""

(_)0

Also happy because every day above ground is WAY WAY nicer than any day below..

Gooooo Manchester////

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif

• 2 weeks later...

My oldest son informed me that he was going to pick up the guitar again. He is going to see his old mentor for a tune up and has arranged to get together with some old friends and his brother for a jam. I missed having them blowing the walls out of this place :)

Here's a pretty strange turn of events. Police busted some Mexicans for selling Cocaine in a neighboring town. I read the news story on The Idaho Statesman's web page, and then I went into the discussion forums.

It read just like a topic here. It started with jabs at Mexicans for selling drugs in Idaho, and then it turned into a debate of who wrote "Cocaine!" ROFL

I felt like I was here!

http://voices.idahostatesman.com/idaho_story_341808