What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Was chatting with my Mum last night, she told me what she was doing. Cleaning the kitchen. Normal so far.

In the background however was the unmistakable sound of our beloved Led Zeppelin. Yup, me Mum had Zep playing on her iPod stereo. I'm the one that put them on her iPod, but she likes to have them on when in her kitchen.

She is 71 and was not a fan in the past.

Today I have 11 months sober!

good on you!

must be very difficult. i could easily go without ever drinking alcohol again.

cake/sweets ...... now that i do find impossible. i've tried to give up eating all that kind of stuff, and fail every time, so i kind of know how you feel.

not completely, of course, but what i'm saying is most of us have something like this in our lives be it, alcohol, smoking, overeating, gambling .... whatever, and if you have gone without yours for 11 months, i think that is fantastic.

well done!

Was chatting with my Mum last night, she told me what she was doing. Cleaning the kitchen. Normal so far.

In the background however was the unmistakable sound of our beloved Led Zeppelin. Yup, me Mum had Zep playing on her iPod stereo. I'm the one that put them on her iPod, but she likes to have them on when in her kitchen.

She is 71 and was not a fan in the past.

haha, i'd feel like you if i heard one of my KIDS listening to zep!

Sleeping in til 6pm.

Had an exhausting past four days, only getting a few hours sleep, so after getting to bed around 1am last night, I slept...and slept...and slept...then almost got up around 4pm, only to sleep some more, haha.

Man, it felt GOOOOOOOD!!! But, hoky smokes, the dreams I had...some weird ones, for sure.

Sleeping in til 6pm.

Had an exhausting past four days, only getting a few hours sleep, so after getting to bed around 1am last night, I slept...and slept...and slept...then almost got up around 4pm, only to sleep some more, haha.

Man, it felt GOOOOOOOD!!! But, hoky smokes, the dreams I had...some weird ones, for sure.

Nice to see you back 'Strider' :wave:

Will you be shareing your Dreams with us ?

I love hearing about other Peoples Dreams as I very rarely remember my own.

What made me happy today, I found a pair of Jeans in just the right colour..

This actually made me happy yesterday, but it was impossible to get a decent picture of it due to bad lighting.

These are some results of the model work that I have done, one of the artists was kind enough to give me two of his sketches......

Edited by reswati

Submitted my dissertation, a couple of hours ago. This marks the end of my first year of postgraduate studies in Economics. One more year to go :) But first, I have a three month break to look forward to!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

CONGRATULATIONS KIWI! That is happy news indeed! :cheer::notworthy:

Submitted my dissertation, a couple of hours ago. This marks the end of my first year of postgraduate studies in Economics. One more year to go :) But first, I have a three month break to look forward to!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Congrats 'Kiwi',

enjoy your well earned rest... :cheer:

What made me happy today... A surprise Bouquet and a box of chocs...

Many congratulations Kiwi!! :thumbsup: Enjoy your break, you've earnt it! :)

CONGRATULATIONS KIWI! That is happy news indeed! :cheer::notworthy:

Congrats 'Kiwi',

enjoy your well earned rest... :cheer:

What made me happy today... A surprise Bouquet and a box of chocs...

Thank you so much you guys!! :D Reading your posts congratulating me is what made me happy today!! :D

Oh and Fool, enjoy the box of chocs! B)

How did I miss this exciting news? Congratulations kiwi!! :cheer: It makes me happy to hear about your success. Well done, my dear friend. :friends:

Now, it's time for you to go out and have some FUN! :) .........Missy