What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I ... I just FOUND MY FUCKIN' JAWS DVD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell fucking yes I used to be obsessed with Jaws when I was like 5 years old and I watched it EVERYDAY on VHS Then saw the VHS for Jaws 2,3 and 4 and fainted at the thought of 3 more Jaws to indulge myself in.

Anyways I got the dvd about 4 years ago and didn't really watch it and lost it BUT I'VE FOUND IT Its amazing theres not a single fault in it.

JAWS4LIFE

Just purchased 2 tickets to the ballet for my mom and me! :D Quality mother-daughter time for the win!! :D

Which one...Swan Lake? Nutcracker Suite? I love the ballet. Have fun with your mum! :thumbsup:

Virginia: So happy to hear you've shaken that cold. It's difficult enough navigating the Christmas season without having to do it while sick. Glad you're feeling better!

Fool: Say hello and Merry Christmas to little Leo and BD for me! :wave:

What made ME happy today was watching a wedge of geese flying south for the winter this morning at 7:30am. I don't know why...but it made me smile.

Edited by Strider

Which one...Swan Lake? Nutcracker Suite? I love the ballet. Have fun with your mum! :thumbsup:

Virginia: So happy to hear you've shaken that cold. It's difficult enough navigating the Christmas season without having to do it while sick. Glad you're feeling better!

Fool: Say hello and Merry Christmas to little Leo and BD for me! :wave:

What made ME happy today was watching a wedge of geese flying south for the winter this morning at 7:30am. I don't know why...but it made me smile.

Hi Strider! :wave:

Thank you very much! :D My mom and I will be getting to see 3 short ballets created in New York City! B) The first one is called "Who Cares?". It is a tribute to composer George Gershwin. The second one is to depict the works of Black Swan film choreographer Benjamin Millepied. It is to be a ballet based on classical piano music. The third one is to be based on a Broadway show, apparently! :D The big day is the 3rd of March and I am really excited! :D

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Today is Christmas party day. Two parties to attend. One this early evening to a customer of ours. And the second to some friends who have their party each year, which will be a late night drinking party. They have some friends who are in a Irish rock band who usually attend and it ends up singing around the fire late night. Good friends, good food, good drinks and good music equals a great time to be had by all.

Hi Strider! :wave:

Thank you very much! :D My mom and I will be getting to see 3 short ballets created in New York City! B) The first one is called "Who Cares?". It is a tribute to composer George Gershwin. The second one is to depict the works of Black Swan film choreographer Benjamin Millepied. It is to be a ballet based on classical piano music. The third one is to be based on a Broadway show, apparently! :D The big day is the 3rd of March and I am really excited! :D

I love the ballet! went to see the nutcracker last weekend. Those sound like good ballets! Hope you have fun :)

I start my new job January 9th!!! (Does this date ring a bell:-)

I am excited at the new venture and so grateful to have been offered a great job in this economy.

I was gonna tell you about that date in the other thread (with the Jazz Fest dates) Should be a good luck charm if you start that day, huh? Jimmy will be 68..........

That date has a meaning for me too. I found a black cat while playing music in a club uptown (Jan.9th, 2009). When we arrived at the Club (Howlin' Wolf) , "Whole Lotta Love" was on the jukebox. The cat was roaming in and out of the place-looking for attention. The owner said he had been feeding him for a month but couldn't keep him in the club anymore. I asked him if I could take him home after the gig. He was delighted. We properly named him - "Zeppelin"

I was gonna tell you about that date in the other thread (with the Jazz Fest dates) Should be a good luck charm if you start that day, huh? Jimmy will be 68..........

That date has a meaning for me too. I found a black cat while playing music in a club uptown (Jan.9th, 2009). When we arrived at the Club (Howlin' Wolf) , "Whole Lotta Love" was on the jukebox. The cat was roaming in and out of the place-looking for attention. The owner said he had been feeding him for a month but couldn't keep him in the club anymore. I asked him if I could take him home after the gig. He was delighted. We properly named him - "Zeppelin"

Love Howlin' Wolf and God bless you for your love of animals. I am right there with you:-) I bet the vet has something to say when you bring him in and his name is Zeppelin :D

Love Howlin' Wolf and God bless you for your love of animals. I am right there with you:-) I bet the vet has something to say when you bring him in and his name is Zeppelin :D

Why of couse they do!! The first time I brought him in to get checked, they said "Zeppelin?-like Led Zeppelin? how cool"

Cresent City Vet (on jefferson) they are the best around!

Any cat who can stand the sounds of WLL being blasted top notch through a PA system/jukebox and sit on a bar stool calmly while random people pet him-is damn fine by me anyday!

Love my "Zeppelin"

Edited by Rock Historian