What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I received my invitation to graduate yesterday. The ceremony is on the 30th of April. B)

A sincere and hearty congratulations and tip o' the hat to you, Kiwi! You've done well. Good on ya, mate! :thumbsup:

My parents celebrating their 45th Anniversary!

Who says love doesn't last? Congratulations to the happy couple. :toast:

Edited by Strider

A sincere and hearty congratulations and tip o' the hat to you, Kiwi! You've done well. Good on ya, mate! :thumbsup:

Thank you Strider!! :D BTW, reading your latest thread about your 1977 Led Zeppelin experience is one of the things which made me happy today! B)

Congrats 'Kiwi',

nice to see you back, how was your Cruise?

BD says :wave:

What made me happy was getting out of bed at 7am. After spending a week with 'Leonidas' and getting up at 5am it was Heaven :lol:

Thank you Fool! :wave: It's nice being back here. Give Danny my best regards!! :D

Oh and please do catch up on your sleep! I am concerned about you!! :friends:

Thank you Fool! :wave: It's nice being back here. Give Danny my best regards!! :D

Oh and please do catch up on your sleep! I am concerned about you!! :friends:

Hi 'Kiwi' :friends:

happy to say after 1 night of unbroken sleep, that I am fully recovered, as I only have about 5-6 hours any night I'm quick to catch up on my sleep. So thank-you i'm fine now...

Danny says :yourock:

wow .......5 or 6 hours sleep

i'd take that........i'm gettin about 3

happy to have my own computer back and hooked up........the one i was using was horrible........so horrible it was basically unusable

and though i haven't had this computer for about 2 years......it's nice to have all my old crap back.......pics......music.....etc.

Congratulations!! :cheer:

Thanks 'Kiwi' I just love watching the family expand... But I'm way behind my sisters they will both be getting their 9th Grandchild this year...

But I'm more than Happy just having my 'Leo'.. :wub:

Talking to leddy on fb has made me happy as well...

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60