What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

^ That sounds like fun. I love postcards.

Today, my cat made me soo happy.

He was trying to wake me up by "catching" my toes under the covers. :wub:

It's nearly the last thing he still does like he did as a young (hunk) kitty. :rolleyes:

His favorite game the last few days is taking a Running JUMP to our laps when we are "wasting HIS time" on the puter. :lol:

I LOVE cats!

Like Robert.............. :P

3 things:

1. finally realizing that if I speak in a low, whispery tone to my 2 year old, she is less explosive (if you have ever spent time with a 2 yr old, you know what I mean by "explosive").

2. completing a 2 hour hot yoga class when i didnt think I had it in me.

3. MOST EXCITING: listening to the 02 reunion show at this very moment, courtesy of a new friend. :)

I went to the grocery store and I realized at the checkout that I'd left my wallet with my debit card at home. I keep my stuff in a little teeny change purse and a cigarette case (a Zeppelin cigarette case), and I only had the change purse. I had enough cash to buy my groceries, but the checker refused sale of the beer because I didn't have my ID.

Yes!

I look under 21!

:cheer:

Granted I have to go back to the store if I want beer now. :'(

Edited by manderlyh

Waking up alive for one thing and finding out the source of my arrival from the land of nod was my lovely girlfriend calling.<br />The thought of waking up dead is a bit odd anyhow, because it's about as improbable as hell.<br />O<br />

My tea is lovely too.

Edited by The Forsaken

I went to the grocery store and I realized at the checkout that I'd left my wallet with my debit card at home. I keep my stuff in a little teeny change purse and a cigarette case (a Zeppelin cigarette case), and I only had the change purse. I had enough cash to buy my groceries, but the checker refused sale of the beer because I didn't have my ID.

Yes!

I look under 21!

:cheer:

Granted I have to go back to the store if I want beer now. :'(

I thought you were 20 until someone took me otherwise.

It was a rainy day, and I got all the stuff done I needed to get done. Cleaning, exercising, studying, playing with the cat (who knocked over the chair and then fell asleep on it), doing laundry.....I tell ya, springtime really motivates me. I can't wait to put some flowers on the balcony.