Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

My oldest son informed me that he was going to pick up the guitar again. He is going to see his old mentor for a tune up and has arranged to get together with some old friends and his brother for a jam. I missed having them blowing the walls out of this place :)

Here's a pretty strange turn of events. Police busted some Mexicans for selling Cocaine in a neighboring town. I read the news story on The Idaho Statesman's web page, and then I went into the discussion forums.

It read just like a topic here. It started with jabs at Mexicans for selling drugs in Idaho, and then it turned into a debate of who wrote "Cocaine!" ROFL

I felt like I was here!

http://voices.idahostatesman.com/idaho_story_341808

^ That sounds like fun. I love postcards.

Today, my cat made me soo happy.

He was trying to wake me up by "catching" my toes under the covers. :wub:

It's nearly the last thing he still does like he did as a young (hunk) kitty. :rolleyes:

His favorite game the last few days is taking a Running JUMP to our laps when we are "wasting HIS time" on the puter. :lol:

I LOVE cats!

Like Robert.............. :P

Meeting my husband for lunch; we don't get to do that often!

The part on the "going to california" vid. (Led Zeppelin Live) where Robby smiles into the camera. My soul is officially melted. :wub:

3 things:

1. finally realizing that if I speak in a low, whispery tone to my 2 year old, she is less explosive (if you have ever spent time with a 2 yr old, you know what I mean by "explosive").

2. completing a 2 hour hot yoga class when i didnt think I had it in me.

3. MOST EXCITING: listening to the 02 reunion show at this very moment, courtesy of a new friend. :)

I talked to my gorgeous girlfriend who is kind, loving and funny. I had a lovely walk in the rain after bird watching (no winged birds). I talked to my cute little girl who giggles like an angel.

The kids and I went ice skating with friends last night and had a blast!

Manchester United beating Liverpool 3 - 0 :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Also walking in the woods with my kids. :wub:

Fascinating fact/trivia of the day...Jason Bonham is a big Manchester Utd supporter! :)

It's 14 today!!! It's looks like the winter weather is finally gone. :D:D

My best friend came in for an appointment with me at the writing center at school.

Then we went out for lunch.

I haven't done anything with her all semester.

I went to the grocery store and I realized at the checkout that I'd left my wallet with my debit card at home. I keep my stuff in a little teeny change purse and a cigarette case (a Zeppelin cigarette case), and I only had the change purse. I had enough cash to buy my groceries, but the checker refused sale of the beer because I didn't have my ID.

Yes!

I look under 21!

:cheer:

Granted I have to go back to the store if I want beer now. :'(

Edited by manderlyh

Waking up alive for one thing and finding out the source of my arrival from the land of nod was my lovely girlfriend calling.<br />The thought of waking up dead is a bit odd anyhow, because it's about as improbable as hell.<br />O<br />

My tea is lovely too.

Edited by The Forsaken

I went to the grocery store and I realized at the checkout that I'd left my wallet with my debit card at home. I keep my stuff in a little teeny change purse and a cigarette case (a Zeppelin cigarette case), and I only had the change purse. I had enough cash to buy my groceries, but the checker refused sale of the beer because I didn't have my ID.

Yes!

I look under 21!

:cheer:

Granted I have to go back to the store if I want beer now. :'(

I thought you were 20 until someone took me otherwise.

Almost forgot. It would make anyone nervous.

I am a new daddy.

Now that's happiness.

Congatulations! :D How wonderful.