What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I was impressed by their sound too, not to mention their energy for such an "experienced" group!!

Not autographs but I managed to catch a pick thrown by Steve Morse. As soon as I got home I played Smoke on the Water with it.

Edited by MINI_Zoso

I'm going out now to do some chores but when I get back, I will officially begin making a birthday card for a very special friend on this forum. Just the thought of spending my energy, trying to be creative for a friend, is making me very happy and excited today! :)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

I'm going out now to do some chores but when I get back, I will officially begin making a birthday card for a very special friend on this forum. Just the thought of spending my energy, trying to be creative for a friend, is making me very happy and excited today! :)

Do you get paid for your chores? :lol:

I'm making chocolate chip cookies...which always makes me happy. :)

Edited by Strider

Buying roses the day after Valentine's day: $5.00 per dozen!! I bought what I thought were 7 dozen only to find out, at home when I was cutting the stems and putting them in vases, 2 of the bunches were actually 2 dozen each and worth $34.99...yesterday. Today...$5.00!! So 9 dozen roses for $35!! So I bought some for my sister and mom.

Grabbing a pen and paper and gathering my thoughts and feelings together to actually sit down and write a letter to a friend, which will be sent eventually in an old fashioned envelope through the post office! B) The last time I wrote a letter in my own handwriting, was back in September last year, to another friend of mine. As much as I love modern technology, I love writing letters and receiving them! :)

^^^Congrats on 20 years marriage! What'd you get her...china or platinum?

You're the second person from back east that has mentioned going to Ruth's Chris steakhouse this past week...I didn't know they had branched out from Beverly Hills/LA. Bon appetite.

Thank you to you both! Strider, I am giving her an anniversary ring - 3 large diamonds with 2 groups of 3 diamonds on either side....couldn't afford platinum on my teacher's salary, so white gold instead! I know 20 is a platinum year, but it is what it is......;)

Ruth Chris is all over the east coast. Been to a great one in Nashville and also one in DC, next to Reagan Airport. Anyway, thanks again - we're having a party with some of our close friends Sat. night. :)

Had a nerve root block injection on my back today and can't feel a freakin' thing in my lower body at the moment .. :lol: . It's temporary but a great big THANK YOU is in order to the doc and two nurses who looked after me today. Mucho Grasias !

Edited by ally

^^^Enjoy the steak! Ruth's Chris is one of the best steakhouses around.

The steak was fantastic! The crab stuffed mushrooms were sensational!! The ring went over VERY WELL!!! Good night all the way around.....:)