What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

It's been ages since I've posted anything on this forum but am so extremely happy today that I want to blast this news all over the internet. I got a front row ticket for the Rush concert in Las Vegas on Nov. 23rd!!!!!! Yep, I'll be worshipping at the feet of Geddy Lee in the House of the Holy Rush. Can't wait!! It will be a blast, as was last summer's show in Vancouver, right ally?

:hurrah::party::yay:

It sure was my friend and thanks again :) . Can't believe it's been almost a year !

Knowing just how big a fan you are, I couldn't be happier for you :) . Hey, I think I'm off that week ! Watchya say ? I promise not to trade insults with security this time :lol:

It sure was my friend and thanks again :) . Can't believe it's been almost a year !

Knowing just how big a fan you are, I couldn't be happier for you :) . Hey, I think I'm off that week ! Watchya say ? I promise not to trade insults with security this time :lol:

:lol: Thanks Alistair! Yeah, I had already thrown back a few different ticket selections and it was 15 or 20 minutes into the Citi Card presale when I saw that seat come up........Floor A......Row A........Seat 7. It was like winning a lottery, I tell you, a real "bucket list" moment.

No Vancouver on this tour but they are scheduled to play Seattle on Nov. 13th, tickets go on sale next week. I'm gonna take my daughter & couple of her friends to that one; would love for you & mrs. ally to come down & make a party of it! Or Vegas is cool too.

And one more thing -- where is your avatar pic? you need to get one and not be all :bagoverhead:

:lol: Thanks Alistair! Yeah, I had already thrown back a few different ticket selections and it was 15 or 20 minutes into the Citi Card presale when I saw that seat come up........Floor A......Row A........Seat 7. It was like winning a lottery, I tell you, a real "bucket list" moment.

No Vancouver on this tour but they are scheduled to play Seattle on Nov. 13th, tickets go on sale next week. I'm gonna take my daughter & couple of her friends to that one; would love for you & mrs. ally to come down & make a party of it! Or Vegas is cool too.

And one more thing -- where is your avatar pic? you need to get one and not be all :bagoverhead:

That's great Angel :) !

Mrs Ally and her sister will be in Vegas in Oct so a trip to Seattle in Nov is more likely. It's a little difficult for me to make any kind of definite plans at the moment but, even if we couldn't make the concert, there's alway's the Macy's parade on Thanksgiving weekend. That I could do in a scooter :lol: . Let me chat with Mrs Ally and I'll get back to ya ;)

Avatar... yeah, guess I should :Thinking:

A little over a week ago, my air conditioning began to cool less. I know I needed some R22 added to the system. I called and made the appointment with the local service provider. Yesterday afternoon they added a pund and half of R22.

So, just in the nick of time, I have good cooling from my A/C, because today, the temperature reached 90 °F, and with the heat index, it feels like 95 °F out there this afternoon!

Whew ! !

Not today, but yesterday: dumped my wife off at the airport, sent her home for 3 weeks.

Nice holiday for her, even better one for me. I have earned it - I bear the scars, but wear no medals yet.

Free as a bird. Off to London town. Ha. Behave!!! Even though you probably wont.

hi everyone :wave:

i havent been able to get online very much lately, but just wanted to say a big thankyou to those who wished me a happy birthday.

i made it to the halfway point, lol

i got some lovely prezzies, had a night out with the girls, had a 90 minute facial/massage, dinner ..... so spoiled!

so far 50 is looking good!

hi everyone :wave:

i havent been able to get online very much lately, but just wanted to say a big thankyou to those who wished me a happy birthday.

i made it to the halfway point, lol

i got some lovely prezzies, had a night out with the girls, had a 90 minute facial/massage, dinner ..... so spoiled!

so far 50 is looking good!

I think you better check the batteries in your calculator, I think that they may have added a decade or two just to remind you that they (the batteries) needed to be replaced!