What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

After nearly 20 years the LA Kings are back in only their second Stanley Cup Finals!!! :yay::cheer:

Plus, went to a good concert tonight. :)

Enjoy the ride :) . Hope the Kings win it all

Thanks Ally...although it must have pained you to see them knock off your Canucks.

Not really Strider. I picked them to knock off the Canucks :lol: .

I really like the look of the Kings lineup and with Sutter behind the bench, you have to know that they'll continue to work their tales off. If they lose, it'll be because the eastern team is just better

• 2 weeks later...

School finished here!! I'm very happy because my school year has been really successful and, being my school quite tough, it's a great satisfaction B).

Now I'll have plenty of time to do everything I wanted to do!

Congrats!

Just watched Maria Sharapova win the French Open tennis title. Very happy for her as she has now won each of the 4 major tennis tournaments: Australian, French, Wimbledon and the US Open.

Spent a spectacular day at Purgatory Chasm with my entire family, some I only get to see once a year.

For those of you living in this part of the country, go if you haven't. Bring the doggies, frisbees, and walking shoes! Something for everyone, but I always choose the chasm. It's pretty rough terrain, but doable if you take your time.

:)

Edited by planted

I had an unbelievably horrible day. The kind you literally remember for the rest of your life. But when I heard Whole Lotta Love come on the radio I felt really good for a little while today. I really love this band.

But when I heard Whole Lotta Love come on the radio I felt really good for a little while today. I really love this band.

That's a wonderful thing. I always "use" these songs to fix my mood, and actually I couldn't really live without this.

Anyway, saw my final school marks today! Here they are (marks from 1 to 10):

Italian literature and language: 7

Greek language and culture: 7

Latin language and culture: 8

Physical education: 7

Maths and geometry: 9

History and Geography: 9

English literature and language: 8

Science and chemistry: 10

Behaviour: 10

:drinks:

Edited by JuliaFinch