What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Can anyone help with extra bullshitting ruses, please?

Tell them you're an old person and don't use your computer much, so need help (they'll think they've scored a sucker). Then play dumb and explain you are a little senile/forgetful and can't remember how to turn it on, again asking for help. Then continue being computer illerate and not know where any of the functions etc are, needing more help. You could show your joy at rediscovering all these new goodies and then ramble on about modern technology and so on. You'll be an old guy, so just rave on about what you never had in the old days, compared to of course, the spoilt kids of today with their new fandangle computers.

Hope you enjoy :) . I'm a couple of day's late with this but our oldest son got married this past Thursday in Las Vegas. We're extremely happy and proud to say we've now officially gained the daughter we never had :)

Mazel Tov, Ally! That's wonderful news. The best to your now expanded family!!

Just got my results for Semester One :

Labour Economics - A+

The History of Economic Thought - A+

Regulation and Competition Policy - A-

I still can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

WOOT!! Way to go!! :cheer::thumbsup:

Just got my results for Semester One :

Labour Economics - A+

The History of Economic Thought - A+

Regulation and Competition Policy - A-

I still can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Good for you Kiwi :gimmefive: . Just goes to show that hard work and dedication still pays off. Good luck with Semester 2

It's the second day running when it has been sunny and warm in Liverpool, so the dog gets to go out for a walk along the River Alt (Ha Ha) people in Liverpool know that the term River is used very loosely, anyway the lazy Bastard of a dog will not go out in the rain, he pops his head out into the garden and if it's raining he comes straight back in.

Great job Kiwi! :thumbsup:

Just coming off a long weekend of sun, fun and racing! :)

Good luck with the Tempe show MM, looking forward to your review - hope you don't end up in the unhappy thread because of it! ;)

And congratulations to your son! You must be really proud! :D

Thank you Kiwi! :)

We are so proud of him, he's worked extremely hard on it. It's not like other sports where you are just placed on a team, this was all him earning a place on the team. The breaststroke kick has been his biggest challenge.

Peace.

My 8 year old son made the competitive swim team he has been working towards for the last 6 months!

:)

Walter, my apologies for not seeing this earlier. Congrats to your son :) . I'm alway's happy to hear about young ones achieving success . No doubt he worked very hard at it and that's a credit to both he and you :) .