What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Leaving Los Angeles for a restorative and relaxing(hopefully) week with my brother's family at his new house in Lake Elsinore. Besides watching the football games, swimming and jet-skiing on the lake will be the main activity of the week.

The most important thing I look forward to though, is catching up with my two adorable nieces.

I also look forward to catching up on sleep. With my usual schedule, I consider it a good night if I get 5 or 6 hours sleep. So any chance I get to sleep in for 8 hours or more is most welcome.

Hope you get some good sleep, relaxation and family time Strider.

As an extra note to your wonderful beach story and seeing as you're going to be in holiday mode at your brother's place, which is near a lake, try this wonderful experience.

Find a quiet little timber jetty/pier that is going out over the water.

Something like this ....... Fishing-Jetty-Mannum-420x0.jpg

Around sunset, or even dark, walk right out as far as you can (by yourself and with no other people around). Hang onto a railing if you can and stand there for a few minutes, clear your head, look around you, take in everything you see. Then close your eyes and breathe in deeply, smell the water, hear the ripples, hear the fish breaking the surface, feel the breeze on your face, the wind blowing against your skin.

Keep your eyes closed and feel, breathe and hear everything around you. If you're completely relaxed and your senses are open and in synch, you'll feel like you're standing, floating on top of that lake .......... you'll feel yourself gently swaying with the movement of the ripples, like you're out in the middle of the water.

It's an incredible feeling.

happy birthday

happy cuz it was just a nice day....plus i think the Feminadzi might send me some of those lil blue pills her significant other munches on......but i dunno.........she's so uptight seems it doesn't do her much good.........and i do just fine around the female anatomy with or without a hard on

:icecream:

It's my birthday tomorrow, and I just found out one of my clients has paid me twice in error. Extra couple of grand in the bank...hmmm...it's never snowed on my birthday before, but I think that's all about to change :cheer:

Happy Birthday my old mucka. And an extra bonus to boot

Mrs CP's birthday today and she loved her gifts. It's a beautiful sunny and warm day, I am playing golf this morning and we have 2 weeks off starting today. What could be more blissful? :DB):thumbsup::cheer:

Leaving Los Angeles for a restorative and relaxing(hopefully) week with my brother's family at his new house in Lake Elsinore. Besides watching the football games, swimming and jet-skiing on the lake will be the main activity of the week.

The most important thing I look forward to though, is catching up with my two adorable nieces.

I also look forward to catching up on sleep. With my usual schedule, I consider it a good night if I get 5 or 6 hours sleep. So any chance I get to sleep in for 8 hours or more is most welcome.

I went to Lake Elsinore for my vacation this summer, and I live in Los Angeles as well!

Beware, it's super dry and hot. lol

Hope you get some good sleep, relaxation and family time Strider.

As an extra note to your wonderful beach story and seeing as you're going to be in holiday mode at your brother's place, which is near a lake, try this wonderful experience.

Find a quiet little timber jetty/pier that is going out over the water.

Something like this ....... Fishing-Jetty-Mannum-420x0.jpg

Around sunset, or even dark, walk right out as far as you can (by yourself and with no other people around). Hang onto a railing if you can and stand there for a few minutes, clear your head, look around you, take in everything you see. Then close your eyes and breathe in deeply, smell the water, hear the ripples, hear the fish breaking the surface, feel the breeze on your face, the wind blowing against your skin.

Keep your eyes closed and feel, breathe and hear everything around you. If you're completely relaxed and your senses are open and in synch, you'll feel like you're standing, floating on top of that lake .......... you'll feel yourself gently swaying with the movement of the ripples, like you're out in the middle of the water.

It's an incredible feeling.

Sage advice, Jangles. Advice I will take with pleasure.

I went to Lake Elsinore for my vacation this summer, and I live in Los Angeles as well!

Beware, it's super dry and hot. lol

Don't worry jaycee, I used to live in Riverside and have been to Lake Elsinore several times before. I am well-prepared for the heat.

Okay...happy birthday to the respective Virgos: Major Major(how come you're not on the site's birthday list?) and Mrs. Puffer(chillumpuffer, I hope you and the Mrs. celebrated with a Zeppelin-sized puff).

Edited by Strider

Thanks Strider. We had a lovely evening. A bit stoned I have to say. Had a crafty Blond Maroc number which is very powerful. Blew my head off. Unfortunatley I have been up all night throwing up. At least 10 times so feel very sore this morning. Must have been something I ate. Enjoy your relaxing break man sounds fantastic. Also the C&C clip - very funny. :D Just what I needed

It's my birthday tomorrow, and I just found out one of my clients has paid me twice in error. Extra couple of grand in the bank...hmmm...it's never snowed on my birthday before, but I think that's all about to change :cheer:

Happy Birthday! Hope today is a good day for you! You can buy you something nice with all that dough. B)