What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

my husband is a constant source of happiness for me, not only because he is a lovely person, and i love him dearly, but because he is bloody funny!

we were watching the news the other night and a story about prince charles and camilla came on, and out of the blue he said : "ah charlie and pamela carpet bowles ""

:hysterical:

my husband is a constant source of happiness for me, not only because he is a lovely person, and i love him dearly, but because he is bloody funny!

we were watching the news the other night and a story about prince charles and camilla came on, and out of the blue he said : "ah charlie and pamela carpet bowles ""

:cheer: My husband is coming home from the hospital after being there for 9 days. He had a stroke but he has a good prognosis and only being 39, that will be an advantage in his recovery.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, Melanie! Here's to a full recovery! :toast:

:cheer: My husband is coming home from the hospital after being there for 9 days. He had a stroke but he has a good prognosis and only being 39, that will be an advantage in his recovery.

Good news that he's coming home!! Best of luck to you!!!

:)

I got some Christmas shopping done today. That's always good.

Yep.....did a bit of that myself a few days ago. My daughter works at a company that gives her designated shopper, ME, 30% off at Bed Bath and Beyond and Cost Plus World Market, so I took advantage of some early shopping. Got about half of it done.

Yep.....did a bit of that myself a few days ago. My daughter works at a company that gives her designated shopper, ME, 30% off at Bed Bath and Beyond and Cost Plus World Market, so I took advantage of some early shopping. Got about half of it done.

I always get that 'accomplished' feeling when I buy Christmas gifts early!