What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

What made me happy today was handing out Thanksgiving dinners. Just to see a single person or a family get a meal, really puts a smile on my face. Of course, you have to order them & pay for them but, it's still a good feeling. And some were buying them for the needy. Some people still know the meaning of giving. :)

My copy of 'Celebration Day' finally arrived in the post. :cheer: I nearly hugged my postman when I saw that Amazon package in his hands. :D

My next door neighbours, a lovely retired couple, have just gone away for a few days so 'Celebration Day' will be played at an appropiate volume tonight without me worrying about disturbing them. Somehow I don't think they're Zep heads!

'My, my, my, I'm so happy, I'm gonna join the band'.

My copy of 'Celebration Day' finally arrived in the post. :cheer: I nearly hugged my postman when I saw that Amazon package in his hands. :D

My next door neighbours, a lovely retired couple, have just gone away for a few days so 'Celebration Day' will be played at an appropiate volume tonight without me worrying about disturbing them. Somehow I don't think they're Zep heads!

Have a great evening...

BD's 1 arrived last week, but my son won't allow him to have it, it's for Christmas...LOL

Enjoy Magic. Our neighbours have gone away too so it's another blast for my speakers later.

Mrs CP has gone to collect her trophies for this seasons golf competitions she has won. Dead chuffed for her as she has worked very hard this season to get her name in gold letters on the board. :cheer:

If it's anything like the Dentists here Missy, I bet your purse isn't happy? :(

chillumpuffer, you are so right! One time I saw my dentist driving his Benz and wanted to ask him if I could take it for a spin since I felt like I paid for at least half of it! (My dentist and I go way back.) :lol:

But while they do charge an arm and a leg, I have to add another happy thought here...I'm happy I have dental insurance. It helps by about 50 percent (but I still own a chunk of that Mercedes). Missy

chillumpuffer, you are so right! One time I saw my dentist driving his Benz and wanted to ask him if I could take it for a spin since I felt like I paid for at least half of it! (My dentist and I go way back.) :lol:

But while they do charge an arm and a leg, I have to add another happy thought here...I'm happy I have dental insurance. It helps by about 50 percent (but I still own a chunk of that Mercedes). Missy

:hysterical: I will be visiting Dick Turpin next week I think. Another wedge of my English Pounds for a few minutes work :(

I have jusr received a phone call asking me to attend an interview for a job, my first interview in almost 200 attempts, its only cashier at Asda, but it could be a job.

Best of luck to you Joe.