What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Good news for me at last. I went for an interview for a job at Asda yesterday, I didn't hold out much hope as all the other applicants were in their 20s. I received a phonecall at 12.00 today to tell me I've got the job!!!!!!. It's night work but it's what I told the interviewer I would prefer. Then my brother phoned me from Cornwall to tell me he had printed two Led Zeppelin sweatshirts for me, he wouln't tell me what the designs were. But after so long I've had two pieces of good news within the space of one hour.

Good news for me at last. I went for an interview for a job at Asda yesterday, I didn't hold out much hope as all the other applicants were in their 20s. I received a phonecall at 12.00 today to tell me I've got the job!!!!!!. It's night work but it's what I told the interviewer I would prefer. Then my brother phoned me from Cornwall to tell me he had printed two Led Zeppelin sweatshirts for me, he wouln't tell me what the designs were. But after so long I've had two pieces of good news within the space of one hour.

Congratulations on your new job Joe! And two new Led Zeppelin shirts too? You are on a roll, friend. Happy Holidays to you. :) Missy

:thumbsup::yay:

Great news, Joe! Congratulations!!

:)

I had a lovely day at Kinallen village Christmas fair. It's a typical tiny Irish village, quite rural but we had a great time and got to see my cousins 2 kiddies. The soup we had went down a treat :)

^^(Oh and congrats on the job front Joe)^^

Congratulations.

^^This week there's a "Special" about LZ on Radio2, a famous Italian radio. They're talking about all their songs and their history, while giving some very special gifts like Celebration Day t-shirts, lithographies and this box-set DVD+2CD...it was a trivia question. They were talking about the funny "Dread Zeppelin" covers, so about reggae..."Which reggae song was written by LZ on purpose? Send us a text message..." and while he was finishing making the question I had already sent the message! D'YER MAK'ER! After 5 minutes I got a phone call from the radio speaker who said I had won it, and I was so excited I couldn't even speak and tell him my name and address for a while!

Then, when I finally managed to relax, I listened to D'yer Mak'er, to thank it :D

I pre-ordered my "Celebration Day" Deluxe package on Amazon. It didn't ship from their warehouse until 20 Nov. It wasn't supposed to get to Hawaii until 29 Nov - making it too late to catch the "once every two week" plane that comes out here. Some VIPs were coming to the island and our company's logistic manager got one of the big wigs to HAND CARRY it on the plane to me!

I got it this morning....life is GREAT!