What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Oh ok from Texas Melanie's comment I thought it may have been someone I should have known of, like a reality star. Sorry for buttin in :)

thats ok, BD watches the 'Housewifes of Orange County' so we take the piss out of him....

Poor Kate has been taken into Hospital, due to severe morning sickness....

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

thats ok, BD watches the 'Housewifes of Orange County' so we take the piss out of him....

Poor Kate has been taken into Hospital, due to severe morning sickness....

I also watch the Real Housewives franchise & it's entirety. I know it's all drama but, some of those women are very powerful & very successful. Not sure if your familiar with 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' but, there is one lady on there named Kyle Richards & she's probably the most sane one of all.

Anyways, totally off topic.

I rekindled my happiness knowing that my guys will be on Letterman tonight! :thumbsup:

I also watch the Real Housewives franchise & it's entirety. I know it's all drama but, some of those women are very powerful & very successful. Not sure if your familiar with 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' but, there is one lady on there named Kyle Richards & she's probably the most sane one of all.

Anyways, totally off topic.

I rekindled my happiness knowing that my guys will be on Letterman tonight! :thumbsup:

With you on both comments!

:)