What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Wish me good luck, hier kommen die Kamele.

Das sind gute Nachrichten, aber was fur Musik spielt die Gruppe? Ich hoffe Sie keine Liebeslieder schreiben mussen...? (Entschuldigen Sie bitte aber ich kann keine Umlaute schreiben)

Edited by Old Shep

Das sind gute Nachrichten, aber was fur Musik spielt die Gruppe? Ich hoffe Sie keine Liebeslieder schreiben mussen...? (Entschuldigen Sie bitte aber ich kann keine Umlaute schreiben)

Eine fremde Mixtur zwischen Pop, Rock, Rap, Reggae.

Die Texte kann ich selber so machen wie ich sie nur will, also wird das nicht zu niedlich werden, lol.

Yesterday was 10 December where I'm at. Last night I celebrated the 5th anniversary of the O2 concert by opening a bottle of zinfandel, a box of Utz chocolate covered pretzels, setting my surround sound to "concert" mode and cranking it to 8 and watching the concert disc of "Celebration Day".

Life does not not get any better.......................

Thank you Jason, John Paul, Jimmy and Robert for the early Christmas present!

Feeling very happy today after spending a well deserved fun filled weekend in NYC with my daughter. A few friends from high school and their kiddies were there also.

Even got my picture taken by my daughter on the stoop at 96 and 98 St Mark's Place.

Life is good.

It is just confirmed that I have been hired to pen the lyrics for an entire album.

Now penning lyrics is something that I have done before, only this time I have to write in my native tongue (To avoid confusion, that is German and not Dutch........I only live in Holland)

Might the album be a success (Which could happen, the artist plays in the band of one of the greatest selling comedians in Holland, and he is a talented geezer indeed) I will get 25% of the royalties.

Wish me good luck, hier kommen die Kamele.

Wunderbar mein freund! Are you writing for Samo's album?

Listening to Get The Led Out playing Celebration Day on my way home from work. Really brought up my depressed mood.

KLOS?

The sun is out and it's warm...warmer than it was last week. And I don't have to work until Saturday.

So yeah, I'm happy. :)

Edited by Strider

I'm going to Nashville for a couple of days in early January.

I should be happy about this, right? I've never been.

And if I should be happy, why? What should I do while I'm there?

Definitely happy about time off of work :)

Look for Jack White? ;-)

My step mother is from Nashville, but I've only been there once as a teenager. I know you will have a great time!