What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I am finally back up and running with my own pc after struggling with my wifes lappy for the past 2 weeks or so, particularly the keyboard which is a total nightmare, many apologies to anyone who read any of my posts with their terrible typing, my own pc won't make any more sense of what i have to say but at least it should now be easier to read lol.

I am finally back up and running with my own pc after struggling with my wifes lappy for the past 2 weeks or so, particularly the keyboard which is a total nightmare, many apologies to anyone who read any of my posts with their terrible typing, my own pc won't make any more sense of what i have to say but at least it should now be easier to read lol.

Those proxy's can be tricky Nick

^ Now you haev made me happy as well Walter, because I'm going to a client's xmas party on Monday night and I had completely forgotten we have to do Secret Santa, it would have been very embarrassing to turn up without some worthless trinket so thank you very much kind sir :you_rock:

Met another member of the Forum last night at the "Celebration Day" screening at the American Cinematheque. This was my third Forum member I've met in person and she was as nice as the other two I've met(Ledzepfvr and Texas Melanie)...sweet as a peach, as they say. It also made me happy that I got to play Secret Santa and give her a little Zeppelin joy for Christmas.

I'll leave it to her discretion if she wants to be revealed.

Glad I didn't receive a "worthless trinket".... ;)

You're welcome, 'Old Shep'.

Have you picked up any cool Disney themed presents for your daughter yet?

:peace:

I didn't mean to imply your gift was worthless, I have that book too and yes there are lots of cool pics.

Yes we have quite a few cute Disney things for her because I overspent massively for her birthday a while ago so we held some back, here is a picture of the birthday cake I made for her if anyone's interested, can you tell who it is?

post-23608-0-25991400-1355595830_thumb.j

Met another member of the Forum last night at the "Celebration Day" screening at the American Cinematheque. This was my third Forum member I've met in person and she was as nice as the other two I've met(Ledzepfvr and Texas Melanie)...sweet as a peach, as they say. It also made me happy that I got to play Secret Santa and give her a little Zeppelin joy for Christmas.

I'll leave it to her discretion if she wants to be revealed.

Very nice, Strider! I wish I had the chance to see it in the theatre again! :)

I didn't mean to imply your gift was worthless, I have that book too and yes there are lots of cool pics.

Yes we have quite a few cute Disney things for her because I overspent massively for her birthday a while ago so we held some back, here is a picture of the birthday cake I made for her if anyone's interested, can you tell who it is?

I didn't think you did, hence the ;) - meaning I was kidding with you! Is your cake Rapunzel?