What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Today was one of those days when the late afternoon sun reflects spectacularly on the green fields and everything looks golden. :) I was driving out in the country (listening to HTWWW, smiling at the cows), feeling thankful I live in such a beautiful place, and generally counting my blessings.

My hunk-a-burnin' love of a cat made me happy today. :wub:

And I bought meself a toy aquarium today. The fake fish swim around and it lights up..... ^_^

I thought my cat would like it, but he just looked at it and went back to his nap.

I have zero luck with live fish. They always get "ich" when I get new ones, and all die. <_<:(

It's the bubbly water and lights I dig, so this fake stuff is just right! :D

My hunk-a-burnin' love of a cat made me happy today. :wub:

And I bought meself a toy aquarium today. The fake fish swim around and it lights up..... ^_^

I thought my cat would like it, but he just looked at it and went back to his nap.

I have zero luck with live fish. They always get "ich" when I get new ones, and all die. <_<:(

It's the bubbly water and lights I dig, so this fake stuff is just right! :D

Set the electric can opener next to it :)

I really have no idea why I watch Grey's Anatomy, but I have to say I am still happy that Addison said "So who's the McRebound?" right in front of that little Rose trollop (evil thieving cow). Ha!

:lol:

That made me happy too!

I really have no idea why I watch Grey's Anatomy, but I have to say I am still happy that Addison said "So who's the McRebound?" right in front of that little Rose trollop (evil thieving cow). Ha!

That was great! I also loved when Derek got into the elevator with all 3 of them (awkward...) :)