What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Christmas being over.

I'm sorry, but as much fun as it is getting together with friends and family and exchanging gifts and eating and drinking...I am so happy it only comes once a year.

Especially this year, when I was working two jobs. Right now, I'm completely spent. I'm an exhausted empty shell of a man. For the next three days, I'm doing absolutely NOTHING but sleeping and watching the Kennedy Center Honors.

Christmas being over.

I'm sorry, but as much fun as it is getting together with friends and family and exchanging gifts and eating and drinking...I am so happy it only comes once a year.

Especially this year, when I was working two jobs. Right now, I'm completely spent. I'm an exhausted empty shell of a man. For the next three days, I'm doing absolutely NOTHING but sleeping and watching the Kennedy Center Honors.

Bah. Humbug

Christmas being over.

i understand what you mean, strider.

i have been doing 4 and 5 am starts, another 4am today ( boxing day ), and i am just so tired. it's hard to enjoy just one day off when you are so tired ....

Hearing about Piers Morgan getting stuck into Larry Pratt (how appropriate) from Gun Fetishists Of America. Now threatened with deportation. Come home, Piers, it's much nicer over here. And safer.

If only some US presenters had similar levels of balls and conscience. What are they scared of? They can't be deported...then again, maybe they'd be sent to Camp X-Ray.

GFOA & NRA are worse than the Phelps family IMO. Wankers.

Edited by Old Shep

Kim Kardashian is pregnant and Kanye's gonna be a diddy!

Isn't this more appropriate for the what made me unhappy thread. Now we have to suffer through another kardasian reality show about Kim buying shit that the average person couldn't afford as a present for the little brat. All their rich friends will show up to the twenty showers and stage fights about buying the same diamond encrusted tiara for the prince.

Can't wait for Buck Wild to start!!! Now That's fun the average man can afford. Count down 3 days.

^^^^Why is that a good thing? Those two will probably have Rosemary's Baby.

lol, Texas Melanie!

I was being facetious. I've had enough of that clan like most people.

Their 15 minutes has turned into a half hour. Two minutes of their garbage was two minutes too much.

I have been feeling like shit for 2 days now, so this evening, to cheer myself up, I went out to buy Big Bang Theory, complete seasons 1-5. The label said £40, but it scanned at £30. Girly didn't notice, and I didn't tell her. Bazinga!

Edited by Old Shep

Went to Walmart with the misses today. After patiently waiting in the speedy check out, we started for the store's exit. And wouldn't you know it, 3 people came in through the out door. I got to address them (first store first of the year). "Hey, You are going in though the out door." It's going to be a good year!