What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

It's a color I picked up earlier today. I just did my finger nails. It's not the best picture but, I think you get the idea.

That's a lovely colour, Tiff. Have you done your toes yet? A lady without painted toes is incomplete, IMO.

What's up with that ring finger btw, lol.

It's a color I picked up earlier today. I just did my finger nails. It's not the best picture but, I think you get the idea.

Very pretty color! Deep reds are always a nice color in Dec/Jan, IMO. :)

Melanie, sparkly blue is also nice - especially if you're a Cowboys fan! ;)

That's a lovely colour, Tiff. Have you done your toes yet? A lady without painted toes is incomplete, IMO.

My toes are hot pink. I want to find a different color but, I don't know yet.

Very pretty color! Deep reds are always a nice color in Dec/Jan, IMO. :)

Thanks! My car is almost the same color!

Jealous of you ladies who have lovely painted fingernails. I cannot paint my fingernails. I have tried everything under the sun, but they peel. One would think that it's some sort of vitamin deficiency, but the toes are fine.

Melanie, sparkly blue is also nice - especially if you're a Cowboys fan! ;)

Very funny Walter. Where are the Cowboys now? :P

jb126, don't feel bad. I rarely have polish on my fingernails because it doesn't last longer than a couple of days. Plus, I like keeping my nails short.

Along as I have my toenails painted, all is well with the world.

Jealous of you ladies who have lovely painted fingernails. I cannot paint my fingernails. I have tried everything under the sun, but they peel. One would think that it's some sort of vitamin deficiency, but the toes are fine.

I know what you mean about fingernails, I have the same problem. Both my jobs frown upon painted nails anyway for sanitation reasons so it works out.

I just had a pedi on New Years Eve with one of the new OPI colors from the SkyFall collection. Very sparkly this season!

Must match my personality..haha

I've heard eating jello helps to strengthen fingernails.

Got caught up on a bunch of things for work and still have a long weekend ahead - without that hanging over me to do! :)

Plus took the P.O.S. vehicle in today to get some nagging shit looked at and everything was under warranty! I guess they know they sell shit vehicles too! :yesnod:

This might sound corny but, I love it when I meet a car just like mine. I was behind one a few cars back & then those cars turned off & I was like, 'I need to catch up with that car!'

You don't really get to see what your car looks like unless you meet one just like it. :lol:

I know, lame right?