What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

last night i met up with a ( female ) friend for a drink. we had lost contact, but thanks to facebook, and a mutual friend, we have found eachother again :)

I love it when that happens!

I got a random Christmas card with the same results. She isn't on FB, though, which I totally get, but I can't wait to see her again!

Have a blast!

Cheers

i don't have a lot of close friends, in fact have not had a BEST friend since high school, and i miss that ....

My father always told me when you hit middle age you can count the number of true friends you have on one hand.

I'll be damned if he wasn't right.

i don't have a lot of close friends, in fact have not had a BEST friend since high school, and i miss that ....

:-(

I know how you feel slave to zep, I feel that way too. I haven't had a best friend since high school. I think marriage, kids, work have come first. I've had friends (work, neighbors, couples who 'we' were friends with) but not a really close girl friend.

But . . . . today I got a wonderful compliment from another forum member on my art! That was very nice!

Edited by justawoman

I would never have guessed that about you, Jules, for you seem so personable and nice. You have that easy Aussie laidback charm that is a trademark of your country. I hope you and your long-lost friend have fun reconnecting.

I'm happy about many things today. The Oregon Ducks kicking K State's ass in the Fiesta Bowl, for one.

Better yet, I sent out 20 packages thru the mail for Christmas and today I had confirmation of all of the packages arrived safely to their intended destination...some were late but at least they got there.

Edited by Strider

Oh, I can't. I need some of that too, and some makeup!

What colour polish do you think you'll get? I think I'd go for metallic whore red.

btw I don't think I should post in your thread any more - I seem to have become a troll magnet. Sorry about that. Some people are so immature.

Oh, don't get blue. It's such a cold colour, not passionate. Whenever I see a girl with blue toes, I always think she's saying 'I don't want you looking at my feet, you pervert'.

No, go for red - or candy pink, or maybe bright orange?

Ooh pink is cute! :3 I love blue though, like I said. I dunno, too many colors to pick from! D:

This kind of sparkly turquoise is quite cute, but I really don't like the darker blues:

toes1.jpg

Anyway, by a bizarre coincidence, I got my sense of smell back today, and I just detected the unmistakable aroma of nail polish wafting down from upstairs. This can mean one thing, and one thing only - wifey is trying out the new polish I bought her for xmas. It will probably look something like this...and it also means I will be very busy later, lol.

Hot_Pink_Toes_Wallpaper_JxHy.jpg