What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Thanks BD and Chase......my daughter just came by to show me the sonagram pics. Definately twins and definately boys. They already look like they are having a boxing match. I am so happy for her and terrified for her at the same time. This will be it for her when they are born. She already has three other children.

Congratulations to you and your family. Five kids is a large family these days.

I'm getting over my hellacious cold... and I'm grateful I got my flu shot a few months ago.

It's like 'FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!' at work. Everyone is hacking and this norovirus has people dropping like flies. My wife works in a hospital and they have quarantined wards because of it. Glad you are starting to feel better Lakey.

It's like 'FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!' at work. Everyone is hacking and this norovirus has people dropping like flies. My wife works in a hospital and they have quarantined wards because of it. Glad you are starting to feel better Lakey.

I'm going there for my pre op class on Fri. Now I know why the gal who phoned was chuckling :lol:

What is it with this norovirus?. It's widespread here too.

A patients daughter called the office today looking for a pic that one of the doctors I work for took of her and her mom while she was dying in the hospital last summer.

It was a long shot that he would have it still on his phone.

This patient was so broke she was living in a TENT when she was diagnosed with terminal cancer.

HE FUCKIN FOUND IT.

It will be printed and delivered to her surviving family members tomorrow.

Yeah!

nice one.

i hope i have someone like you to care for me if i ever need it ..... :)

Since my birthday is around the corner, I guess I will 'splurge' & get myself something nice.

My parents quit giving me gifts, so now they just give me money. I'll take it. :)

I looked at your profile and see its the 15th. So happy birthday early in case I should happen to forget when the day rolls around.

Quoting myself because I found out today its TWINS!!!! Both boys.......

Congrat's to your Family 'ledzepfvr' when is the Happy Event?

Glad to hear your feeling better Kris..

Hope all goes well ally, and that dreaded Virus leaves you alone.. when is Surgery due to take place?

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

Congrat's to your Family 'ledzepfvr' when is the Happy Event?

Glad to hear your feeling better Kris..

Hope all goes well ally, and that dreaded Virus leaves you alone.. when is Surgery due to take place?

Thanks Kate ! If it's not postponed again, surgery will take place a week today. Can't wait to do the limbo again :lol:

Whatever your situation and surgery entails (in the coming week) , I hope you have a successful and swift recovery Ally. All the best to you.

Thanks RH. It's back surgery I'm having. Lamenectomy and fusion. I hope they don't get it mixed up though. Wouldn't wanna come out of there with breast implants. I hate it when that happens :lol:

ppppfffffffffffffff....funny shit.

Glad to see you're in good spirits about the whole thing.

My life has been on hold with this condition for 15 months now and at my age, I don't have too many years to waste ;) Tbh, if I couldn't have found a way to laugh about it all, I'd have gone crazy ages ago. Besides, Mrs Ally was threatening to do the surgery herself if I didn't shut up :lol:

Christ...15 months!!!

Must seem like a lifetime when dealing with back-pain. I Can't imagine.

But I can tell you about what a severe stomach ulcer feels like..... :tears:

Your an A+ Class of a gentleman Ally. I admire you.

Here's to you and may it be your fight song going in and out of it all.........