What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Thanks RH. It's back surgery I'm having. Lamenectomy and fusion. I hope they don't get it mixed up though. Wouldn't wanna come out of there with breast implants. I hate it when that happens :lol:

Well, if that happens Ally, you could always borrow LZG's car bra. ;)

Good luck with the surgery. 15 months? Damn.

Good luck Ally!

I am happy today because my younger son's school called and he longer needs speech therapy. He was severely speech delayed when he was a toddler and has been taking speech therapy since the age of 3. He is now a very talkative 11 year old.

Thank you !

That's great news about your son :thumbsup: .

Lots of Happy people today...

ally hope all goes well next week..Will be waiting for the Video of you doing the Limbo..LOL

Melanie lots of hard work by your son with his Speech Therapy..Well done to him..

My Old Aunt is on the mend, they have taken her off the Oxygen they were giving her, she is out of bed and fingers crossed she may be home at the weekend.

She is one lucky Lady given her age...

ally hope all goes well next week..Will be waiting for the Video of you doing the Limbo..LOL

Melanie lots of hard work by your son with his Speech Therapy..Well done to him..

My Old Aunt is on the mend, they have taken her off the Oxygen they were giving her, she is out of bed and fingers crossed she may be home at the weekend.

All the best to your Aunt! My grandpa is 87 & still drives & gets around pretty good. He can't seem to keep his brand new hearing aid in his ear though..I'm just glad he's still here.

Thanks Joe, Kate and Ally! My son's experience with language difficulties really put life into perspective for me: Don't sweat the small stuff and not all milestones are ordinary and a given.

Yay for your aunt, Kate!! :cheer: Here is to her remarkable recovery. :toast:

That's great news Kate. Wishing her the best !