What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Nice to read so many good things happening around here right now! Glad to hear about your impending surgery ally! :) Good luck to your godson, Strider! :) Glad to hear about your son being exited from S/L Melanie! :) Glad to read about your grandpa LGZ and also that your aunt is doing better Kate! :) Enjoy the day, CP - hope you're able to get a round in with her, either on the course or at home! ;) Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Have a GREAT weekend everybody!!! :wave:

I found some Sam Adams 'Harvest Pumpkin Ale' at a local packie.

Little sugar and cinnamon on the rim of the glass....so good.

What a wonderful idea! Never thought of doing that on a pumpkin beer... I'll definitely give it a try.

I found some Sam Adams 'Harvest Pumpkin Ale' at a local packie.

Little sugar and cinnamon on the rim of the glass....so good.

That's how it's done in Boston, sister! Cheers!

Sam Adams puts out some great beers I have to try the Pumpkin Beer next and the spring one too..I am originally from Boston and like most all the other Sam Adams line up Edited by ZEPFAN17

That's how it's done in Boston, sister! Cheers!

Not sure pumpkin beer will be in season when I'm there, but if not, I'm sure there will be something equally as wonderful!

I'm enjoying a lovely Rioja with my football right now. Cheers to you, my dear!!