What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Yesterday we were out running errands all day and well into the evening. I heard Zeppelin/Firm songs 3 times while we were out; normally even catching one is a rarity. "Radioactive" at Kmart (lol), "Dancing Days" at the gym and "In the Evening" at the sporting goods shop. :)

My stupid cat woke my up at 5:30 this morning.

But the good thing is taht I didn't miss a second of the beautiful morning. It's 9:15 and gorgeous!

I also got bacon, eggs, toast, OJ and coffee for breakfast. :D

Talking to my bro-in-law. He's doing ok after a very scary intensive care week in the hospital.

The reason it made me REALLY happy was that a couple of days ago my daughter told my Son and I that he died. We spent the entire night grieving and in such shock.

Then darling Daughter calls first thing in the morning...."Mom, Uncle_ _ isn't dead, I heard my message machine wrong." :blink::wacko:

So, although I did not tell him we thought he was dead, it sure was nice to hear his voice. :lol:

Whewwww.

^Yikes, Hotplant! THAT'S a scary one!

I got a phone call from my best friend this morning. She invited me to go on a historic home tour of one of the oldest and most expensive historic district for homes in Boise. It was verrryyy nice. All I can say is that I wouldn't cry if any of those homes became mine.

ice-cream!

I can't live without it :P

Same here. It's an addiction. B)

The other night we were watching a movie and I saw something moving on the floor that looked like a tarantula or something. Come to find it was a small frog that had got inside and it was totally covered in dog hair and dust bunnies. It looked so weird. So we put it in a bowl of water and proceeded to give him a 'haircut'. :D He was fine after that and we let him go out in the yard.

B)

Coming to the realization that I am not afraid to die. I'm dealing with a medical issue that will probably resolve itself. If not, I decided tonight, maybe it's my time. Blood test came back alright. Urine sample is fine. 9 more days of medication and we will see.

Coming to the realization that I am not afraid to die. I'm dealing with a medical issue that will probably resolve itself. If not, I decided tonight, maybe it's my time. Blood test came back alright. Urine sample is fine. 9 more days of medication and we will see.

What is wrong dud? And what about Drunk. Hate to see anyone facing death. Have seen to many of my friends die young.

Inhaling the light, sweet scent of multi-hued Chicago Peace roses, and the honeyed, luscious fragrance of Evelyn English roses; watching a small, white cabbage butterfly, a tiny, red ladybug, a cute grey lizard, and a pair of cooing doves, meander, amble, zip, and flutter through the garden.

Edited by eternal light