What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I found some Sam Adams 'Harvest Pumpkin Ale' at a local packie.

Little sugar and cinnamon on the rim of the glass....so good.

Like ebk, I've never tried that either ! A non beer drinking friend gave me a big bottle of pumpkin ale the other night and I was going to save it for someone I know who loves it. Maybe, not so much now :shifty:

Gonna watch my home team get pummeled but I just pulled out Ghiradelli(?) double chocolate brownies out of the oven to cool. Yum! I can comfort myself with delicious food. We also have yogurt dip in the fridge to go with pretzel chips and Double Stuf Oreos waiting to be consumed during the game. Oh and Jimmy John's sandwiches will be ordered soon. Thank god this is just once a year!...until Super Bowl.

My friends on this site. They've been great friends all along but today, I'm appreciating them just a little bit more. Hope I can repay your faith someday :)

Edited by ally

Our prayers are with you Ally but having gone through it, you will be fine.

You've gone thru hell my friend. As this thing progresses, I'll be calling on you for advice ! Thanks for all that you've given so far :)

You will be fine on Thursday ally, BD and I will be thinking of you... :kiss:

My Son and Grandson are on their way to see me.. That has made me very Happy today...

Much appreciated Kate. Say hi to BD for me and I hope both of you enjoy your son and grandson's visit today :)

You will be fine on Thursday ally, BD and I will be thinking of you... :kiss:

My Son and Grandson are on their way to see me.. That has made me very Happy today...

Very nice, Kate! Hope your visit is a fantastic one! :)

I'll 2nd that call to you, ally. You'll be in our thoughts tomorrow - hope it is a very successful procedure for you!!!

:beer: