What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

It's always nice to hear about dads hanging out with their daughters :) It's also great that both of your daughters are being proactive with their banking; that'll be great when they are at college and need to take care of things.

^ the twins are in college. They are both hard workers and their work ethics make both their parents proud.

It is also nice to hear that you get along so well with your daughter. The teen years can be rough on the mother daughter relationship. Hang in there and continue to build our strong future with well adjusted young women.

Great hear about that Virginia! :)

This morning I popped my racing cherry and drove a NASCAR race car at a local half-mile track! It was unbelievable! Didn't wreck anyone or anything, so that was good! ;)

I have a whole new appreciation for the sport....even though I have been a fan for over 30 years now.

:thumbsup:

This morning I popped my racing cherry and drove a NASCAR race car at a local half-mile track! It was unbelievable! Didn't wreck anyone or anything, so that was good! ;)

I have a whole new appreciation for the sport....even though I have been a fan for over 30 years now.

On my bucket list!

I have driven some minor league race cars, but to pilot one of the big league cars would be a hoot!

Have you come back down to earth yet? I would be on a high for a while I think.

A buddy of mine is going to the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Loudon NH this summer! Very jealous of you and him.

Oh how cool; I've always wanted to do that too; just one turn around the track!! :)

Celebrating my Granddaughters Birthday as she was born Feb. 3rd 2002 the same year the Patriots won their first Superbowl and having the party on this Superbowl Sunday...

Happy Birthday to her! :) I hope her favorite team wins!

It's always nice to hear about dads hanging out with their daughters :) It's also great that both of your daughters are being proactive with their banking; that'll be great when they are at college and need to take care of things.

I don't know what I would do without my dad. We always do fun things together as well as my mom but, dad likes the loud stuff!!! :D

During a thunderstorm this morning our neighbor's house got hit by lightning (destroying all the electric devices inside) and half of the street still has no electricity.

Due to cosmic luck we have no damage at all, and just blew one fuse.

Pheew.

(The sound of lightning impact is very shocking, especially at 7 in the morning)

During a thunderstorm this morning our neighbor's house got hit by lightning (destroying all the electric devices inside) and half of the street still has no electricity.

Due to cosmic luck we have no damage at all, and just blew one fuse.

Pheew.

(The sound of lightning impact is very shocking, especially at 7 in the morning)

Had the same storm last evening - scary. Did you get a blizzard to boot?