What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I had friend from NZ send me Celebration Day CD/DVD set.Our interest at first was far removed,in a way, from the band.Then is was discovered that me mate was also a huge Zep fan!So as the snow and wind pick up,I'll throw that on the telly and crank it UP! :thanku:

Edited by Anjin-san

Going to watch 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' with my baby girl.

We got to experience Tiffany's Dept Store for the first time together last December. Great memories..

Aww, that's very sweet. Enjoy your time together. ^_^

TGIF/happy weekend, everyone! :cheer::drinks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cKAsc_aJM0

Edited by lightandshade

Watching Animal Planet's marathon of their "Too Cute" series:

http://animal.discov...oo-cute-kittens

Aww did you see the one with the baby sloths?! OMG I want a baby sloth now!

What made me happy more like yesterday now was finding out my great aunt June is still alive! She lives far away and didn't stay in touch so we weren't sure. She'll be 93 this year! My grandma always said she was too tough to die; she used to be a bookie ^_^

Aww did you see the one with the baby sloths?! OMG I want a baby sloth now!

What made me happy more like yesterday now was finding out my great aunt June is still alive! She lives far away and didn't stay in touch so we weren't sure. She'll be 93 this year! My grandma always said she was too tough to die; she used to be a bookie ^_^

What a hoot! I did laugh out loud at that one. Glad she's still with us. Reminded me of my great grand mother and one of her sisters, bingo and Jai Alai was their life. My gg lived to 103.

What a hoot! I did laugh out loud at that one. Glad she's still with us. Reminded me of my great grand mother and one of her sisters, bingo and Jai Alai was their life. My gg lived to 103.

Thank you! Haha old ladies are the best! ^_^ Mine was like a serious bookmaker; like her house used to get raided all the time :lol: I had one great great grandma live to 101 and another great great grandma almost made 104, but my oldest was my great great (great?) aunt Ethel who lived to be 108! :o Glad you got dug out from all that snow!

great news, april lyn! will you get a chance to see her?

wow, mini zoso! great job!

Thank you! Unfortunately no since she's so far away, but they did say she has alzheimers so she wouldn't know us anyways. They said she was doing really well with it though so at the point as long as they're happy that's all that matters :)