Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

back is slightly better, thanks. had a terrible nights sleep last night, but the new one just got delivered, so here's hoping. even if it doesn't help my back, it is soooooo much better than my old bed. here is a link to a pic of one the same

http://www.ahbeard.c...rrange/kingkoil

i've bought new egyption cotton sheets ( white ) and new pillows and underlay. now am looking for a new doona and cover ....

Glad to hear that your back is feeling better Slave . I'm sure the new bed will make a big didfference :)

I'm driving home from work today, rocking out to Living Loving Maid (as I'm prone to do on occasion). There may have been some intense head banging/shoulder shimmying involved. :ph34r: I happen to look to my left while stopped at a light... the passenger in the other car is staring at me like I have five heads. All of a sudden he smiles, starts singing along, and busts out some awesome moves of his own.

Mutual music nerdage always makes me happy. ^_^

That is pretty awesome! :)

Glad to hear that your back is feeling better Slave . I'm sure the new bed will make a big didfference :)

thanks ally!

can't wait to "christen " it ....... :P

After having a completely dry week - no alchohol or 'erbs. Tonight - WATCH OUT :thumbsup:

Enjoy the magick carpet ride!

thanks ally!

can't wait to "christen " it ....... :P

:o:lol:

I had friend from NZ send me Celebration Day CD/DVD set.Our interest at first was far removed,in a way, from the band.Then is was discovered that me mate was also a huge Zep fan!So as the snow and wind pick up,I'll throw that on the telly and crank it UP! :thanku:

Edited by Anjin-san

Going to watch 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' with my baby girl.

We got to experience Tiffany's Dept Store for the first time together last December. Great memories..

Going to watch 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' with my baby girl.

We got to experience Tiffany's Dept Store for the first time together last December. Great memories..

Hope you have the Tissues handy Kris...I love that Movie enjoy..

Back home after 3 days in PEI working on windmills.

Cold, windy and 2 1/2 days longer than I was supposed to be there!

post-16897-0-04281400-1360369093_thumb.j

Oh ya...home before the forecasted BLIZZARD too!

Anyone else been hit with that bad boy tearing up the north east?

Watching Animal Planet's marathon of their "Too Cute" series:

http://animal.discov...oo-cute-kittens

Aww did you see the one with the baby sloths?! OMG I want a baby sloth now!

What made me happy more like yesterday now was finding out my great aunt June is still alive! She lives far away and didn't stay in touch so we weren't sure. She'll be 93 this year! My grandma always said she was too tough to die; she used to be a bookie ^_^

Aww did you see the one with the baby sloths?! OMG I want a baby sloth now!

What made me happy more like yesterday now was finding out my great aunt June is still alive! She lives far away and didn't stay in touch so we weren't sure. She'll be 93 this year! My grandma always said she was too tough to die; she used to be a bookie ^_^

What a hoot! I did laugh out loud at that one. Glad she's still with us. Reminded me of my great grand mother and one of her sisters, bingo and Jai Alai was their life. My gg lived to 103.

Finally getting through this mess...

First person who say's I missed a spot is getting a snowball in the back of the head!! :watchingyou:

post-16897-0-60652800-1360522923_thumb.j

post-16897-0-04065200-1360522985_thumb.j