What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

:o Details Slave, details !

Yes, slave, details, haha! Missionary? Reverse Cowgirl? Spooning? :o

I got engaged, for the first time in my life...

...I have no more words, just want to dedicate this short post to Aleister!

:wub:

As Kate said, congratulations to you crazy kids! :toast:

I got engaged, for the first time in my life...

...I have no more words,just want to dedicate this short post to Aleister!

:wub:

wow, great news, julia! sounds like you are a bit older .... if so, i know how you feel ( sorta ). i have been married before, but i got engaged again 3 years ago ( today, in fact ), it's a wonderful thing. i hope you will be very happy :)

Priscilla was great last evening. We had a early pre theatre dinner at an excellent Italian eatery and a glass of red. A packed crowd was treated to a camp show with great sets and costumes and the disco sounds. Not exactly in the same calibre as the below but for a stage production is it was fab.

http://youtu.be/RF61oB8-JJU

On my return home the news of my beloved Man United getting a score draw in Madrid sets me for a happy day. Now can we have a bit of sun please?

There is a story out of Worcester following this past snow storm:

A 28 year old husband and father was snow blowing and suffered a fatal asthma attack. I know what you're thinking, 'This is the happy thread'.

Turns out he was an organ donor.

A 5 yr old received his heart yesterday.

On Valentines Day.

Strider's latest avatar! I've not seen this picture of her before, she was so naturally pretty.

I think "Sabrina" would be a good choice for this weekend, Get my mind off the remake, which I didn't hate but the original just seems to be the best.

Thanks MINI! Isn't she just divine? I agree with your "Sabrina" choice...great way to kick off the weekend. That FABULOUS dress! :wub:

The remake was horrid...no gossamer grace, no lighter-than-air charm...it was as heavy and leaden as a fruitcake.

There is a story out of Worcester following this past snow storm:

A 28 year old husband and father was snow blowing and suffered a fatal asthma attack. I know what you're thinking, 'This is the happy thread'.

Turns out he was an organ donor.

A 5 yr old received his heart yesterday.

On Valentines Day.

wow. funny how the world goes round. i wish more people would become donors.

wow. funny how the world goes round. i wish more people would become donors.

I'd like to donote my debt...any takers?

I received a wonderful old-fashioned handwritten letter in the mail from a friend. The first reading made me happy, and the second, third, fourth.......

Are handwritten letters that rare today? The USPS isn't helping by closing down post offices across the country. We might have to revive the Pony Express.

I received a wonderful old-fashioned handwritten letter in the mail from a friend. The first reading made me happy, and the second, third, fourth.......

how lovely. i've not had one of those in years!

i wrote to an uncle of mine two weeks ago, and haven't received a reply yet. i hope he does write back!