What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

Me and Mrs CP are well into our 3rd week of No alcohol ( and no hash) during the working week with 2 days having only 500 calories. Things are paying off as we have both lost about 6lbs each. Feel really sharp in the morning and with the spring almost upon us and that means golf, we should be well toned for the summer.

Me and Mrs CP are well into our 3rd week of No alcohol ( and no hash) during the working week with 2 days having only 500 calories. Things are paying off as we have both lost about 6lbs each. Feel really sharp in the morning and with the spring almost upon us and that means golf, we should be well toned for the summer.

Well done the Pair of you..

^ Thanks Kate. The Calorie day has been the hardest. It is the balance of eating a breakfast, loads of green tea and a dinner in the evening which is both tasty and @ 500 calories. Last evening I made A tray of baked veg. Fennel Bulb, Courgette,Carrots and leeks ( sorry) in veg stock and a baked piece of skinless and boneless Salmon. It was yum. Not drinking wine in the evening is the easiest part. I am now sans wine ( i don't drink beer) 4 days a week. Before I would open a red when Mrs CP got home and we would relax with a smoke and by 9.30 i would be nearly asleep !! I am one of those people who if a bottle is opened I would drink it - all of it. Having said that this is not a rigid rule. If we go out for dinner or I am at a friends midweek I will indulge.

It is interesting though when it is recycling day the bottle bin is nearly empty. :)

^ Thanks Kate. The Calorie day has been the hardest. It is the balance of eating a breakfast, loads of green tea and a dinner in the evening which is both tasty and @ 500 calories. Last evening I made A tray of baked veg. Fennel Bulb, Courgette,Carrots and leeks ( sorry) in veg stock and a baked piece of skinless and boneless Salmon. It was yum. Not drinking wine in the evening is the easiest part. I am now sans wine ( i don't drink beer) 4 days a week. Before I would open a red when Mrs CP got home and we would relax with a smoke and by 9.30 i would be nearly asleep !! I am one of those people who if a bottle is opened I would drink it - all of it. Having said that this is not a rigid rule. If we go out for dinner or I am at a friends midweek I will indulge.

It is interesting though when it is recycling day the bottle bin is nearly empty. :)

I do admire your willpower, over the Winter I eat everything in sight I usually pile on between 2-3 stone, as soon as the Weather improves I only eat Salads and fish, combined with the fact that I work during the Summer months the excess weight falls off.

My biggest downfall in the Drink department is Soft Drinks sometimes with Vodka, I am not a Wine lover so don't have that problem of Having to Drink the whole Bottle. (Although I did at one time with Vodka)

Keep up the good work, hope it's not too long till you are back playing Golf on a regular basis...

What made me Happy they have finally filled in the Hole after Fixing the leak...